• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't support any of Tan Cheng Bok idea at all, will you?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly TCB must realise he is not Mahathir so don’t expect to be seen as oppo United leader. CSJ has drawn the battle lines with his intention. WP is not likely to join in the coalition if any. TCB in its name can only get you so far.

He better start gathering big guns in his team. Better yet turn some ex PAP MPs.
hanor, with this manoeuvre, csj has choped his berth and sweet spots which may be a divisive factor in the oppies' camps :x3:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old folks should also be banned from voting. They're going to die soon, letting them choose a government that will implement policies that outlast their lifespan is the height of idiocy.

this one gong liao jin tiok

limpeh totalLee agree

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most countries around the world allow voting at the age of 18.

Only stinkies must be daft enough that their junta don't allow them to vote until they are 21.

jw5

Loyal
I support TCB's suggestion to lower the voting age.................... but only because Calvin Cheng disagrees with it. :biggrin:

kirstenhandsome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad many agree with me that voting age should be lowered.

18yo.jpg