• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I don't know what to say wants to say she got fucked

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you creating a thread about her getting pregnant??? If she has a healthy child, then she don't have Super Gonorrhea or STD.

Super Gonorrhea are for those cheap whore that look like these:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you creating a thread about her getting pregnant??? If she has a healthy child, then she don't have Super Gonorrhea or STD.

Super Gonorrhea are for those cheap whore that look like these:
LOL! Tong Ng Jun Ming, dont forgot you are the son of whore. Your mother whole body cancer and lool at your sick father. Dont worry, me will dedicate a thread special for your cancerous hum kar cham family. Btw, when you return my money?

Pok Kai, hum kar cham. O$P$, you chee bye kia want me to send your full name Ng Jun Ming to everyone izzit?

Dont forget, here so many met you before in person hor. Chin chai anyone also can make you jialat jialat.

dont worry, google search for ng jun ming getting better.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you children fight elsewhere
Thats not children, thats 44 year old pedophile supporter, tuition teacher teaching kids in Choa Chu Kang area. Full name is tony ng jun ming Aka tonychat aka rectmobile.also owe me money. You want to help tony ng jun ming pay his debt?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe. Gamsiah gamsiah everyone for sarporting this tony ng jun ming aka rectmobile aka tonychat of choa chu kang, 44 year old humsum tuition teacher who is also a pedophile supporter.

Sibeh thick skin indeed. Also pity tony lah. We in siam lor every day piak piak piak, tony everyday pcc. No wonder, tony short circuit.
Wahahahahhaa.LOL!

tony, me imagine your face. Wahahahaha. Sibeh song.

Fuck your family hum kar cham lor. Since you so balless and need your tuition teacher job.