• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I do not support Lina Chiam as NCMP

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is there as a puppet to ensure SPP's survival as a viable party. All her speeches will be drafted by the 15 member working committee headed by Benjamin Pwee. She is just the reader of the text and I'm sure she will make minimal speeches to ensure damage limitation.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is there as a puppet to ensure SPP's survival as a viable party. All her speeches will be drafted by the 15 member working committee headed by Benjamin Pwee. She is just the reader of the text and I'm sure she will make minimal speeches to ensure damage limitation.

Ben Pwee will have no power so long as Mr. Chiam is still around.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ben Pwee is young whilst CST is not .....In any case, Ben will not overthrow or tarnish CST as he is leveraging on the powerful CST brand. 5 years is a long time and who can guess what will happen to all individuals and parties involved in GE 2011. Every election throws up new names that disappear just as quick as they appear .....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ben Pwee is young whilst CST is not .....In any case, Ben will not overthrow or tarnish CST as he is leveraging on the powerful CST brand. 5 years is a long time and who can guess what will happen to all individuals and parties involved in GE 2011. Every election throws up new names that disappear just as quick as they appear .....

Ben Pwee will take years to take over Chiam. Anyway, Lina Chiam will listento her man first. But Idon't support her in parliament.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lina Chiam is a puppet put in by SPP to maintain her party's presence in the parliament. If Mr Chiam don't work on his succession planning then his SPP is going to be history and going the way of dodo. Her speech will be draft by SPP's 15 CEC members. Workers' Party and NSP have a better future since they have many members and they send the most candidates this election. Nicole Seah and Gerald Giam are bright young people who can use the NCMP platform to improve their popularity and shoot them in for the MP seat.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lina Chiam is a puppet put in by SPP to maintain her party's presence in the parliament. If Mr Chiam don't work on his succession planning then his SPP is going to be history and going the way of dodo. Her speech will be draft by SPP's 15 CEC members. Workers' Party and NSP have a better future since they have many members and they send the most candidates this election. Nicole Seah and Gerald Giam are bright young people who can use the NCMP platform to improve their popularity and shoot them in for the MP seat.

Chiam should re-take SDP. He brought SDP to fame only to be kicked by Chee

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really doubt her debating skills... Maybe she can compete with that noisy Lee Bee Hua to see who is more noisy and air-head....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very true! It's an euphemistic and self-serving way of saying that the PP residents want her to be an NCMP. It's the Chiam and Chiam show all over again. She lost to Sitoh despite her husband's legacy and the so-called Chiam factor. In the end, all the advantages were of no use to her when the voters chose Sitoh. People are giving her too much credit. The stark fact is she lost when she should have won. Her inadequacies were too painful to watch on CNA. I still cringe when I recalled her mediocre performance. Ben Pwee would make a fine NCMP but that's not to be. He'll still be playing second fiddle to Lina for the next 5 years! What a pity if not a travesty! Lina is still labouring under the illusion that she lost by a mere 114 votes and therefore it was an overall great performance as she is a first-timer. Fact is she still lost PP when it should have been won and perhaps won by a comfortable margin.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true! It's an euphemistic and self-serving way of saying that the PP residents want her to be an NCMP. It's the Chiam and Chiam show all over again. She lost to Sitoh despite her husband's legacy and the so-called Chiam factor. In the end, all the advantages were of no use to her when the voters chose Sitoh. People are giving her too much credit. The stark fact is she lost when she should have won. Her inadequacies were too painful to watch on CNA. I still cringe when I recalled her mediocre performance. Ben Pwee would make a fine NCMP but that's not to be. He'll still be playing second fiddle to Lina for the next 5 years! What a pity if not a travesty! Lina is still labouring under the illusion that she lost by a mere 114 votes and therefore it was an overall great performance as she is a first-timer. Fact is she still lost PP when it should have been won and perhaps won by a comfortable margin.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pwee should form his own party--i'll vote for him.

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lina should think for the good of Singapore and be gracious. Let other superior speakers be NCMP.

I am very disappointed that SPP deigns it fitting to hog the NCMP seat. Lina is not the best choice and Everybody knows that. Lina should let someone better take the seat. By hogging the seat, lina is being selfish and thinking for good of SPP, not singapore

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lina should think for the good of Singapore and be gracious. Let other superior speakers be NCMP.

I am very disappointed that SPP deigns it fitting to hog the NCMP seat. Lina is not the best choice and Everybody knows that. Lina should let someone better take the seat. By hogging the seat, lina is being selfish and thinking for good of SPP, not singapore

Chiam didnt like the system but nown wants it.