• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I damn tulang Christopher Lee is enjoying this every night!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
203153342429775.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without her success and her money to buy
modern cosmetics and enhancement.

She is a very common looking and even common background
which no Singaporean men will like to marry.

This is testified by her Malaysian husband .

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without her success and her money to buy
modern cosmetics and enhancement.

She is a very common looking and even common background
which no Singaporean men will like to marry.

This is testified by her Malaysian husband .

Show the link. She is naturally fair skinned with a porcelain complexion.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Christopher Lee had married her in the early 90s, I would really be envious.

Now, she's just old news.

D

Da Ji

Friend, how many woman can you find in Singapore with a washboard abdomen? With a sparse patch, she'll be perfect!:o

Cut the crap. You are chee hong and chee hong fits you to a T. First it was horse face sun ho, then chua sisters :eek: then old vege sumiko. :biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the crap. You are chee hong and chee hong fits you to a T. First it was horse face sun ho, then chua sisters :eek: then old vege sumiko. :biggrin:

Chee hong okay mah! At my age, I am proud that I still have interest in women. But please don't insult me by claiming matter of factly that my taste in women extends all the way down to those you mentioned. That's a fate worse than death!:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am happy for him. she is very nice indeed.
she have a good looking face. Actually i already like her when she was modelling.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee hong okay mah! At my age, I am proud that I still have interest in women. But please don't insult me by claiming matter of factly that my taste in women extends all the way down to those you mentioned. That's a fate worse than death!:biggrin:

we got a hum sup horny tiger here but its ok. all men are like that.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend, how many woman can you find in Singapore with a washboard abdomen? With a sparse patch, she'll be perfect!:o

Bro, this type of figure can find anywhere in the world, maybe not in SG lah, and the face hor.... wah lau eh..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For Singaporean women, i prefer Lynn Poh