• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I curse this woman!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May her future husband be fat and ugly so much so that she will feel that she is being fucked by a pig daily.

She thinks we like to be fat is it? Namah...

Fat people disgust me,' says this slimming consultant

reuters_fat2.jpg

SINGAPORE - Dollar signs flash before her eyes when she sees a fat person walking through the doors of the slimming centre.

"It may sound all wrong, but seriously, I am turned off each time I see a fat woman walk in the centre," the slimming consultant says in a mix of English and Mandarin.

"But I'll be all nice and friendly because I can hear the cash register ringing and see the dollar signs where (the clients') fats are," says the consultant, who wants to be known only as Miss Lee.

She asks that we do not use her full name as she does not "want to break (her) rice bowl".

Miss Lee, 29, is 1.65m tall and weighs only 48kg. She says that she loves to eat, but watches her weight carefully.

"How much confidence can a customer have if she walks in and is attended to by a fat consultant?" she asks with a mock slap on her forehead.

Plus, fat disgusts her personally - and she admits that she thinks fat people are ugly.

But she smothers this "instinctive feeling" because the money can be good.

Real good

"Fat people will pay a lot of money to get skinny because they feel so bad and they want to be accepted in society."

How to get them hooked?

Good interpersonal skills, being energetic and enthusiastic about grooming are pre-requisites for her job, she says, ticking the points off on her fingers.

"But it's really saying the right things at the right time," Miss Lee says with a chuckle.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

buikia, mai siu kee... let's just enjoy our good food, shall we? as long as we're healthy, can do what we want with relative ease, chin chai lah...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May her future husband be fat and ugly so much so that she will feel that she is being fucked by a pig daily.

y u so mad wif her? ...

she craims she noes how 2 say tings 1 woh! ...

... "But it's really saying the right things at the right time," Miss Lee says with a chuckle.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think my penis seems to be getting smaller as my tummy get bigger...

buikia, mai siu kee... let's just enjoy our good food, shall we? as long as we're healthy, can do what we want with relative ease, chin chai lah...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fatties don't have to curse other people.

Fatties are already cursed with a shortened lifespan, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure etc etc.

Don't blame others' disdain or the 'fat gene' for a lack of self-discipline.

Advice: Exercise more and stop stuffing your faces.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat or not is not the most important. Whether u have money or not is more important. If u rich, you think being fat is going to be an issue?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have anythin against fat women but I just despise those shameless fat bitches who dress sexily and think they are fuckin Miss Universe..

There's this fat Minah bitch stayin behind my parents block at Tampines.. KNN, fucking short, fat and ugly.. Loves putting on thick make ups, wearing tight sexy skirts, low cut dress to show her clevage.. Fuckin horifying piece of fat lard.. :eek:

She thinks she's the hottest chick in the neighbourhood.. :eek: She would always walk around the neighbourhood with a gelek like walk.. Sometimes when I see her around, I just imagine her to as an elephant disguise as a human.. She has a yaya fat Mat boyfriend who is also a fat fuck just like her.. One night, I once saw them running away from a patrol car.. When they ran, they looked just like elephants running in the wild..

The Malay boys there called her 'Baby Gaja' or Baby elephant in Malay.. The Chinese boys there called her ' Baby Jumbo'.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: This piece of fat bitch shit is just like an elephant wearing a skirt..