• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I congratulate Mr and Mrs Yee

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
they saved their own money by not bailing out their son who wanted to dance. Saving is good. Sets an example.

JohnnyRico

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thread from the PAP IB mocking at Amos Yee / Roy Ngerng.

I know what u will repeat again... " I have my rights as him!!! "

:rolleyes::biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
they saved their own money by not bailing out their son who wanted to dance. Saving is good. Sets an example.

I fuck your mother chow chee bye! If not enuff I will send 6 of my Banglas to continue fucking her until she bleeds profusely.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are so ignorant! Of course you will cheer your PAP buddies.

See what the PAP has done? It has broken the family ...the essential unit of Asian society.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck your mother chow chee bye! If not enuff I will send 6 of my Banglas to continue fucking her until she bleeds profusely.

lionels.jpg
tomorrow I will make a police report against you for fcuking 6 banglas
dun play play with me
They called me Supercop

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
go back to school. Just beause I dont agree with your support on the foul mouth teen doesnt mean Im IB.

You may not be in the same IB supervisory class as John Tan and Yang Yin, but you are nevertheless an IB. Just paid less per post, that's all.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This battyman weh name favour a gyal steffychun a suck him madda and mussi live a dutty livity. A fuck batty and suck pussy and let alla dem dutty men dem a fuck him batty caws him a live a dutty livity dats why him a cuss out the freedom fighters dat fight against babylon and injustice and rae rae. A battyman fi babylon weh live a dutty livity that name "steffychun" unnu seen?