• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I can feel a whore stalking me

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just boarded the MRT and immediately found myself a seat.

Today, I want to talk about a Stalker Whore who has been harassing and stalking me for about a fucking month.

Hopefully I can complete and post before this train reaches my office MRT station.

After CNY last month (Feb 3), there was an internal company transfer from Vietnam. She joined our Sgp team as a short term I.A., reporting to my same lady boss.

This Vietnamese l.A. is two years younger than me, but because I have to serve NS, we are about the same PQE, and in the same managerial grade.

She is averagely chio. Her breasts look artificially big, though I am not sure if it is natural or artificially enhanced, with or without surgery.

She isn't my type. She talks excessively, loud, and it's fucking irritating.

I know I am good looking.

I may not be Hyun Bin, Lee Jung Jae or Gong Yoo standard, but I believe I am quite close to their "man" level, with equivalent height, facial features and a well toned body, to match each of them, one for one.

However, that doesn't mean I have to like everyone, or endure constant unwarranted harassment.

Anyway....

THIS VIETNAMESE I.A. IS STALKER WHORE!

Somehow, I just sense that she trying to create opportunities to communicate and get close to me.

I have been trying in a very nice way to discourage her from expressing any interest in me.

From showing my GF picture to her to verbally telling her I am going to propose to my GF and get married.

This Vietnamese Stalker Whore just cannot get my message!!!!!

She is still sending me WhatsApp messages everyday, asking me for help, location assistance, what she should eat, buy, go which mall, tourist attraction, etc etc.

Then once in a while, during office lunch break, she would Grab all the way to Banh Mi Thit in Geylang, to dabao pork or beef Banh Mi for me.

And when she's back, she would give me the Banh Mi. I told her that I had already eaten my lunch and she shouldn't waste money. She replied and said it's for my tea break?!?

WTF!

To date, I have brought home no less than 8 Banh Mi and throw them into my home rubbish chute.

I really do not want to be hostile to her.

I also do not want to create a negative work environment by screaming at her, or publicly calling her a fucking irritating Stalker Whore.

I feel like using my close relationship with my lady boss to sabo her. But every time I want to do that, I will feel bad and stop. She is also a fellow human and I shouldn't be nasty or play behind the scene politics. That's very evil. I shouldn't descend to that low life level.

Sometimes, when I walk pass the neighborhood police post/centre, I feel like walking in to file a police report under the prevention of harassment law. But I don't know if the police will take up my case or not.

Will they?

What else can I do to shoo her away?

Can senior and experienced Sammyboyers advise me how to handle this pestering Vietnamese Stalker Whore?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today, I want to talk about a Stalker Whore who has been harassing and stalking me for about a fucking month.

Hopefully I can complete and post before this train reaches my office MRT station.

After CNY last month (Feb 3), there was an internal company transfer from Vietnam. She joined our Sgp team as a short term I.A., reporting to my same lady boss.

This Vietnamese l.A. is two years younger than me, but because I have to serve NS, we are about the same PQE, and in the same managerial grade.

She is averagely chio. Her breasts look artificially big, though I am not sure if it is natural or artificially enhanced, with or without surgery.

I may not be Hyun Bin, Lee Jung Jae or Gong Yoo standard, but I believe I am quite close to their "man" level, with equivalent height, facial features and a well toned body, to match each of them, one for one.

However, that doesn't mean I have to like everyone, or endure constant unwarranted harassment.

Anyway....

Somehow, I just sense that she trying to create opportunities to communicate and get close to me.

I have been trying in a very nice way to discourage her from expressing any interest in me.

From showing my GF picture to her to verbally telling her I am going to propose to my GF and get married.

She is still sending me WhatsApp messages everyday, asking me for help, location assistance, what she should eat, buy, go which mall, tourist attraction, etc etc.

Then once in a while, during office lunch break, she would Grab all the way to Banh Mi Thit in Geylang, to dabao pork or beef Banh Mi for me.

And when she's back, she would give me the Banh Mi. I told her that I had already eaten my lunch and she shouldn't waste money. She replied and said it's for my tea break?!?

WTF!

To date, I have brought home no less than 8 Banh Mi and throw them into my home rubbish chute.

I also do not want to create a negative work environment by screaming at her, or publicly calling her a fucking irritating Stalker Whore.

I feel like using my close relationship with my lady boss to sabo her. But every time I want to do that, I will feel bad and stop. She is also a fellow human and I shouldn't be nasty or play behind the scene politics. That's very evil. I shouldn't descend to that low life level.

Sometimes, when I walk pass the neighborhood police post/centre, I feel like walking in to file a police report under the prevention of harassment law. But I don't know if the police will take up my case or not.

Will they?

Can senior and experienced Sammyboyers advise me how to handle this pestering Vietnamese Stalker Whore?

Vietnamese girls make good wife... shd go for her... with her big boobs you don't have to look at others...

If you wish to pass, one of us will take... photo thanks...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway....

WTF!

Will they?

KNN my uncle do believe your story as he also encountering the same sort of orfid harassment. Orfid harassment of the male is more difficult to deal with and had not been a subject of discussions as it mainlee focus on females. Unfortunatelee my uncle cannot give any advice as he needed advices too :frown: All my uncle can say is KNNBCCB to all these harasser dirty whore :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore is a sensitive word here, but we don't fucking care. :geek:

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle do believe your story as he also encountering the same sort of orfid harassment. Orfid harassment of the male is more difficult to deal with and had not been a subject of discussions as it mainlee focus on females. Unfortunatelee my uncle cannot give any advice as he needed advices too :frown: All my uncle can say is KNNBCCB to all these harasser dirty whore :cool:
You know what happened just now during lunch break? Really angry :mad:

I came back from lunch alone and sitting in my cubicle. Suddenly, there was a pair of hands covering my eyes.

And a female voice said "guess who bought you a Banh Mi from your favourite Geylang shop?"

It was obviously her trying to be funny.

WTF!

I seriously feel harassed!

£℃&%#%^#*! :mad:

Now I really regret bringing her to that Banh Mi shop when she first arrived in Singapore in early February.

Fuck :mad:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I came back from lunch alone and sitting in my cubicle. Suddenly, there was a pair of hands covering my eyes.

And a female voice said "guess who bought you a Banh Mi from your favourite Geylang shop?"

WTF!

Now I really regret bringing her to that Banh Mi shop when she first arrived in Singapore in early February.

Stab her pussy with your fork!
I would grab and slice off her beef curtain with my steak knife.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF!

Just go and fuck her and get it over with. That is what she wants. Otherwise she will continue to treat like a little boy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF!

LOL my uncle know and empathize you.
This kind of peekaboo close eyes shit will be used. My uncle cannot even rest his head against the chair fearing a sudden attack of smelling of his hair by the busuk puki you know (soon par) :mad: