• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I bought parallel import coke from abc shop

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
1700319869710.jpeg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pal asked me not to drink parallel import coke from Malaysia. I asked her if she drank coke when she was on holiday in Malaysia ?
This is called arbitrage. You buy cheap in Mudland and sell lower the products at lower price in Sinkapore. You win, your buyer wins, the Mudland seller wins. Everybody win, what is there not good? Huat Ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy Tiong coke from Scarlett Mart too. Chinese labels, made in China. Super cheap.

They also have Chinese label/packaging Pringles and Lays potato chips.

There's a shop at the basement of Orchard Gateway.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy Tiong coke from Scarlett Mart too. Chinese labels, made in China. Super cheap.

They also have Chinese label/packaging Pringles and Lays potato chips.

There's a shop at the basement of Orchard Gateway.
all carcinogenic due to banned chemicals added. even tiongs don’t dare to buy when overseas.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can ever find Mexican coke, get it. World of difference from ordinary coke..
Made with cane sugar instead of high fructose.