• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I believe late Mr. JBJ would had defended Mr. Ong Kah Chua

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bs.

nobody would like to pang sai in front of 3 other cell mates even though the jail has got free food n lodging.

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, UY, your knowledge is astounding :eek:

sgczar, this section of your post caught my attention...just imagine a situation where 99% of the votes were spoilt and PAP won by 2 votes to 1.

what a message to both the PAP and the Opposition!

You are very optimistic. 99%! LOL!

I think if we are able to get 30% to 40% spoilt votes per GRC, it would have already sent panic waves all around BUT, 99% is a good hope and I sincerely hope all who read this would consider it as an alternative; the 3rd Choice.

A

Alu862

Yap your English is terrible.

AND DO NOT USE THE NAME OF A REAL SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE. JBJ MANAGED TO WIN A SEAT IN PARLIAMENT. UNLIKE YOUR ANTI PRC NAIR.