• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I believe Grab will close down

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grab will cool off but will never close shop. Because Temasek is the owner. In fact Temasek has been sacrificing Comfort delgro cab ops to prevent cannibalism.

Cab drivers will just become Grab drivers

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grab will cool off but will never close shop. Because Temasek is the owner. In fact Temasek has been sacrificing Comfort delgro cab ops to prevent cannibalism.

Cab drivers will just become Grab drivers

You are wrong.... Doomasick has invested only about $200m in Grab while Softbank has invested USD4.5bn in Grab and Softbank is now calling the shots in Grab.

Softbank's loss of USD48bn in WeWork together with Alibaba share price collapse from $330, Softbank is also beleaguered.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho when tpl is involved it will never close shop leegardless of p&l .
The show has to go on with or without valid leeson.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are wrong.... Doomasick has invested only about $200m in Grab while Softbank has invested USD4.5bn in Grab and Softbank is now calling the shots in Grab.

Softbank's loss of USD48bn in WeWork together with Alibaba share price collapse from $330, Softbank is also beleaguered.
I'm saying how I see it. The comfort cab fleet has already shrank by more than half.

And the taxi and driver industry will only set to recover in post covid. In fact it is going to be one of the main employment opportunities for sinkies.

So Grab is not going anywhere. In fact Pap's next election depends on it.

Softbank and Temasek have many other mutual deals

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP Grab. Never go full retard. :cool:
Grab CEO is a WEF shill.
Screenshot_20230201-202447_Gallery.jpg