• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Beg You To Up My Points, Please...

jw5

Loyal
Goodness, what happened?
A few weeks ago, I was just saying that SadPlumpGal has more ummphhhh than SadPlumpGirl.
But the latter is not THAT bad lah! :biggrin:

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure who zap me into moderation...Can kind souls here Up my points Please...I beg...

Don't bullshit lah... No one has that firepower. You got caught in the dragnet when Boss sent in the B52s for carpet bombing. :biggrin:

Some good news. Now only donor accounts can add/zap because the clowns that abused the reputation system with grey card profanities forced sam to remove it from ordinary accounts. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you've come to this forum looking for brownie points and a sympathetic ear, you've come to the wrong place SadPlumpGirl.

jw5

Loyal
If you've come to this forum looking for brownie points and a sympathetic ear, you've come to the wrong place SadPlumpGirl.

There will be those who offer something sympathetic, but not a ear............................ :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If the moderator also have to pay for points, you know how black the market is :biggrin:

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction to earlier comments : Goal post shifted but ordinary accounts like before cannot zap and can only add. Only donor accounts can zap. :biggrin:

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why despite the below changes which took effect months ago, my news feeder clones still posts a ton and deliberately stopped at 5XX points because it's only power one for new account. :biggrin:

3. Number of posts have NO effect on reputation power.

8. One reputation power is awarded for every 500 rep points. (was 100)

15. Only InfP accounts can subtract points.

Motaro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The change is definitely good news for me but bad news for a certain loser in this thread that abuses the system and now has to work harder. :biggrin: Meanwhile it's back to business as usual. Cheers.

Last edited: