• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I became Vegetarian to be healthier... But it's changed my whole world!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bill Clinton's 'dramatic' vegan transformation

The video: As president, Bill "Bubba" Clinton was known for his love of Big Macs and a certain doughy charm, but times have changed. In a CNN interview airing this Sunday, Clinton, who underwent a quadruple bypass surgery in 2004, tells Dr. Sanjay Gupta that he's now essentially a vegan, having cut meat, dairy, and fish out of his diet. (See video below.) When asked if he missed his halcyon hamburger days, Clinton, who has lost 20 pounds, replies, "I like the vegetables, the fruits, the beans... the stuff I eat now, I like." Is his "dramatic dietary transformation" yet another sign that veganism is being embraced by mainstream big wigs?

The reaction: Clinton's boasting "blows my mind," says David Weigel at Slate. It just shows how rapidly our perception of veganism has shifted. As recently as 2007, Dennis Kucinich's veganism "was covered as proof of his essential weirdness." But now a diet once associated with "dog walkers and people who rescue food from dumpsters" has gone mainstream almost as quickly as gay marriage. With this, Clinton joins the growing ranks of "power-players" who are going vegan or at least vegetarian, says The Huffington Post. Twitter co-founder Biz Stone is vegan, while Colorado Congressman Jared Polis (D-Colo.) reportedly keeps a "meat-product free home with his vegan partner." Check out Clinton's comments:

Amy:
Most vegans follow this lifestyle because they don't want to participate in animal cruelty and exploitation; good health is a byproduct. I saw my cholesterol go down 30 points in the first month alone and I also have the peace of mind of knowing that my dietary choices do not support the hideous suffering that takes place daily on factory farms. In addition, veganism is good for the environment. GO VEGAN.

David Maddon:
Bill Clinton looks like that due to the damage he had to his heart from eating meat. Nothing will re-grow heart tissue after heart muscle death.

Lindy :
I, personally in good faith can no longer turn a blind eye or ear to the tragedy of animal slaughter for the gratification of my tastes. this is a personal decision and though I do not agree with everyone's personal carnivorous choices; it is their choice. I am, however; not quiet about how animals die for a person's choice to eat them.

This decision took me years to come to and just as other addictions, meat eaters need to take baby steps before they can run. Any steps toward a vegetatian/vegan diet should be encouraged.....

Jason:

Oh Bob, ever the picker of gnits. Good on Clinton. I know several high-altitude vegan bicyclist racers that race regularly and come out ahead of many non-vegans and this to me speaks volumes. One constant about humans is our adapatability. While it may be true that cannibalism and other meat-eating activities carried us through a couple of ice ages, it's not the normal condition for humans to eat flesh. In fact, the original Mediterranean diet was very lean on meat.

Tonychat:

To all low life meat eating losers, just drop dead and die. It is better this way for you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Vegetarians Are More Intelligent than Meat Eaters

This indeed appears to be the case. Among the British respondents in the National Child Development Study, those who are vegetarian at age 42 have significantly higher childhood general intelligence than those who are not vegetarian at age 42. (Childhood general intelligence was measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three ages before 16.) Vegetarians have the mean childhood IQ of 109.1 whereas meat eaters have the mean childhood IQ of 100.9. The difference is large and highly statistically significant.

Vegetarian%20NCDS.jpg

The relationship holds both among women and men separately. Among women, vegetarians have the mean childhood IQ of 108.0 while meat eaters have the mean childhood IQ of 100.7. Among men, vegetarians have the mean childhood IQ of 111.0 and meat eaters have the mean childhood IQ of 101.1, a 10-point difference!

Vegetarian%20NCDS%20men.jpg

Vegetarian%20NCDS%20women.jpg

The fact that the difference in childhood IQ between vegetarians and meat eaters is larger among men than among women makes sense in light of the historical division of labor between the sexes. Throughout evolutionary history, men have traditionally hunted animals for their meat while women have traditionally gathered plant food. So vegetarianism – a complete and total eschewal of animal meat – should be even more evolutionarily novel and unnatural for men than for women. Women are 60% more likely to be vegetarians than men are (3.33% vs. 2.07%).

Childhood general intelligence has a significantly positive effect on the likelihood of vegetarianism at age 42, even net of a large number of social and demographic factors, such as sex, whether ever married, whether currently married, education, income, religion, religiosity, social class at birth, mother’s education, and father’s education, both in the full sample and among men and among women separately. There appears very little doubt that more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to become vegetarian as adults in the United Kingdom. One standard deviation (15 points) increase in childhood IQ increases the odds of adult vegetarianism by 37% among women and by 48% among men.

Interestingly, the strong association between childhood intelligence and adult vegetarianism is not replicated in the US. Vegetarians in early adulthood do have significantly higher childhood intelligence in junior high and high school, but the difference is not large (101.5 vs. 99.3). And it is only significant among women (101.4 vs. 98.5), not among men (101.7 vs. 100.1). This is very strange given the historical division of labor noted above. The significant effect of childhood intelligence on adult vegetarianism among Americans disappears entirely once mother’s or father’s education or religion is statistically controlled.

Vegetarian%20Add%20Health.jpg

Vegetarian%20Add%20Health%20men.jpg

Vegetarian%20Add%20Health%20women.jpg

Based on the dumbfuckingness of the forumers here, that is how meat did to them

And why Dr Chee is a moron? He eats meat. At first i thought he can be an example of a meat-eater who makes sense, but still, nature is nature, you can't fight what you do against nature.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Vegetarians Are More Intelligent than Meat Eaters

oh yes, i used to be top in my class when i am still a student. I guess the study is really true.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://vegetarian.lovetoknow.com/Are_Vegetarians_Smarter

Are vegetarians smarter when it comes to food choices? They are certainly healthier overall. With lower blood pressure and cholesterol, they are less likely to suffer heart attacks, diabetes or obesity. By focusing on a diet rich in fresh fruit, vegetables, plant proteins and whole grains, they ingest the strongest nutrients for building a healthy body and mind. Additionally, it is possible that the effort needed by the body to digest animal products can leech nutrients from your brain, although this requires further study.

What is known is that the bulk of foods proven to have a positive effect on brain power are vegetarian: avocados, pomegranates, blueberries, nuts, seeds, leafy greens, tomatoes and garlic are all excellent brain foods. The best non-vegetarian brain foods are fish like salmon and tuna, as well as eggs.

Famous vegetarian and smart guy George Bernard Shaw was quick to note the cognitive superiority of the non-meat diet when he said, "A mind of the caliber of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A very intelligent and educated song.

To all those uneducated dumbfucks here, we, the educated ones, truly understands your ignorance.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tc8TrchWeO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh yes, i used to be top in my class when i am still a student. I guess the study is really true.

when I was still a student.

don't mind telling us your school name, we will try to avoid sending our youngsters there:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ohh.... isn't this forum supposed to be filled with dumbfucked sinkies .. the language is designed for dumbfucked sinkie readership here.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who fucking cares what you eat? You love doing blowjobs and perhaps it will pique the interest of some members....or maybe no one cares a hoot about losers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who fucking cares what you eat? You love doing blowjobs and perhaps it will pique the interest of some members....or maybe no one cares a hoot about losers.

Why am i still not in your ignore list???? And why are you replying to my post since you dun like what i post?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
5 Reasons Why Vegans Have Better Sex

Veganism is more than a diet; it is a philosophical lifestyle choice. A vegan does not eat anything that is of animal origin, nor will they use animal-based products for clothing, or any other purpose. People may choose veganism for ethical reasons involving animal rights, for environmental factors, or for better health.

According to Wikipedia, approximately 0.2% to 1.3% of the US, and between 0.25% and 0.4% of the UK populations are vegans.

Perhaps those numbers will increase, as vegans also have better sex than their carnivorous friends. Here is why!

1. Researchers have found that certain foods cause a chemical reaction in the body that increases the libido in both males and females. Foods with large levels of zinc and vitamin B complexes are said to elevate testosterone levels and boost sexual desire. Many common vegan foods that are rich in zinc and vitamin B are: basil, figs, pine nuts, avocado, almonds, asparagus, celery, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, and bananas.

2. It is suggested that a vegan diet changes the body’s overall chemistry. Therefore, body secretions smell (and taste) much sweeter.

3. There isn't any scientific evidence assuring a vegan diet enhances sexual attractiveness, but those dedicated to the dietary regime believe that it does increase confidence when naked. Participating in a vegan, plant-based diet typically results in slimming effects on the shape of the body. This occurs simply because many meats are high in fat, when compared to a healthy and balanced vegan diet.

4. In a recent online poll, 64% of participants stated that they have increased energy and vitality as a vegan when compared to their meat eating days. Many have noticed the energetic changes in their bedrooms and relationships.

5. A vegan is forced to make conscious decisions all the time. Let’s face it; we still live in a meat-loving nation, and it takes discipline and strong will to maintain the philosophy. However, whether a vegan is a vegan for animal rights, yogic belief, or health related ideals, you are likely to attract like-minded individuals to share your bed with. You will likely find yourself rejecting meat eating intimate partners… so take reasons one through four and times it by two. Wow, that’s a lot of testosterone, energy and HOTTNESS!

To all low life meat eating losers here, since you bunch cannot perform well in bed, then get a cactus to shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do Vegetarians Make Better Lovers?

Do Vegetarians Make Better Lovers?

Reader's comments

At the risk of repeating what the article states, it's true. I do have much more energy, both in bed and out, I also am lighter and feel better about my body, which carries over into the relationship. More energy equals a willingness to experiment, and newfound pleasures. I am amazed that a diet containing meat can make you feel so bad inside and so sluggish.
-Donna Z.

My soulmate, lover and spiritual husband transformed from a meat-eater to vegetarian to vegan. As his diet changed he changed. This man went from being an angry, aggressive, repressed, deceptive, lying, fearful little man who hid his love to being gentle, fully self expressed and committed to his love of me and his own examination of self and the culture of the world we live in. He loves all people and all animals He is the best lover and man I have ever known. His love making has grown over the years. He became vegetarian initially because I would only date a vegetarian so I have only made love to him as a vegetarian and now as a vegan
As a neo-phyte vegetarian and neo-phyte relationship our lovemaking was furious, intense and almost angry. When I would make suggestions we try something different or gentle he would become angry and stop completely. I stopped asking. In private, in bed, he said I was a gift from God. He loved me so but he hid his feelings about me from all his friends and family. They thought he couldn't wait to get rid of me. I stopped the relationship. I dated a very nice meat-eater and he was great but the sex was terrible. I can't stand his taste, his smell. When he eats meat around me I am totally turned off. The smell, the taste, the soul it was just not there.

My soulmate never left me although I had left him. He was always around wanting and waiting for me. He transitioned into the Vegan diet and became gentle, loving, openingly expressive of his love for me... most of all he became a great LISTENER. Our relationship blossomed in ways it never had before. By his example of transformation I became Vegan as well. Our lovemaking shifted. He is gentle, sexy and subtly seductive. His smell is the best aphrodisiac in the world. He just has to be near me or hold me and I am melted to desire in an instant. He is like a flame, his smell, his lips, his taste... delirious. In the time it takes to inhale his scent I am so... ready for him. He is the love of my dreams... no one could possibly be better for me. Our slim, sexy bodies and souls fit together like God made us for each other. Monogamy is a blessing with a man like this... and a choice. Ten years of deep, deep love, sex, soulmating that couldn't get any better... But somehow every time we are together we seem to reach a new, ever greater level of love, expression, communication, soul flight.
-Ann

Recently i met a vegan male, and immediately the attraction was there. much of it had to do with the fact that we were both vegan. we had a wonderful time together and shared an experience that neither one of us will forget for quite some time. unfortunatley we don't live near each other, otherwise maybe it would be something more than it was. i have been attracted to meat eaters in the past, but i have never had an experience with one that was as wonderful as this. i never wanted it to end.
-Dana

Last edited:

stitchgal

Re: Organic Food Is No Healthier Than The Normal One

Ehhhh LOL... okay first of all look who's being immatured here? You actually compared a vegetarian person who are compassionate enough not to eat meat to a rapist who caused harm to others? LOL I applaud you SIR :wink:

#68 stitchgal

waulau,rapist feels good and healthy, why stop others and yourself from raping others?
come on, this type of argument is a reflection of immature and irresponsible thinking

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most animals are meant to be food for another animals. When they confronted each other it is either you are his dinner or he is your dinner.

But in this corrupt morden Western world they want to control the food chain. What you eat must go through their money making system, gambling, like the commodity stock market. After some money has been made by the illuminator, if you like to call it, then the food is release for consumption.

This is why they came up with vegan like you to feel guilty of killing animlas for food. This is way to limit the choice of meats only to a few animals, the stock market animals. They don't want you to eat a cat, dog, crocodile and so on because it will be harder to manage them in stock market manipulation.

In China, they cannot control the Chinese food chain because Chinese will eat any animals with their backs facing the sun and all the parts of the animal, nothing goes to waste.

Angmoh Westerners like to engage in gambling everything and then inject hormones or GM to their own food chain like carrots, corns and wheats, etc to make it grow faster, bigger and cheaper.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most animals are meant to be food for another animals. When they confronted each other it is either you are his dinner or he is your dinner.

But in this corrupt morden Western world they want to control the food chain. What you eat must go through their money making system, gambling, like the commodity stock market. After some money has been made by the illuminator, if you like to call it, then the food is release for consumption.

This is why they came up with vegan like you to feel guilty of killing animlas for food. This is way to limit the choice of meats only to a few animals, the stock market animals. They don't want you to eat a cat, dog, crocodile and so on because it will be harder to manage them in stock market manipulation.

In China, they cannot control the Chinese food chain because Chinese will eat any animals with their backs facing the sun and all the parts of the animal, nothing goes to waste.

Angmoh Westerners like to engage in gambling everything and then inject hormones or GM to their own food chain like carrots, corns and wheats, etc to make it grow faster, bigger and cheaper.

I dunno what the fuck you are talking about.