• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am uplifting Singapore economy during pandemic. RELENTLESSLY!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought washer dryer and paint making another >$1k big contribution to Singapore economy during pandemic. On top of my previous >$500 commission payment to Spore stock broker for USA stocks during pandemic. And of course my $1600 set up cost of new minimalist home during pandemic. I am so proud of my relentless contribution to Singapore economy during pandemic indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am upskilling during pandemic too going to paint my condo myself. Just painted 3/4 wall today. Should complete my DIY project in months before pandemic ends.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought washer dryer and paint making another >$1k big contribution to Singapore economy during pandemic. On top of my previous >$500 commission payment to Spore stock broker for USA stocks during pandemic. And of course my $1600 set up cost of new minimalist home during pandemic. I am so proud of my relentless contribution to Singapore economy during pandemic indeed.
YOU FUCKING LYING JIBYE STILL GOT FACE TO LEETURN HERE?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

your cheebye and karchng also uplifting india, bangla and sri lanka economies, lol

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am upskilling during pandemic too going to paint my condo myself. Just painted 3/4 wall today. Should complete my DIY project in months before pandemic ends.

ngeow cheebye cant even afford to paint your public toilet cubicle

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am painting my condo pure white. That will make it very minimalist.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU FUCKING LYING JIBYE STILL GOT FACE TO LEETURN HERE?
What shit are you fucking lying evil filthy coward Cantonese son of chicken talking about? I got no time to read all the crap. Every word I said is a fact while you fucking Cantonese dog son of chicken spewed lies of me RELENTLESSLY. That’s the difference between high class humans and low class lowlife dogs indeed.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

got buy dildos and buttplugs boh u filthy cakeleng whore

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me Sia suay Malaysian bitch of PAHANG chicken tell evil filthy lies of others put words into others mouth RELENTLESSLY. That’s the difference between high class humans and Me a lowlife bitch indeed.

fully agree ur absolutely correct u fucking lau cheebye