• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am true blue Hokkien!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Singaporean identity is not territorial indeed and that’s why my loyalty to country and stand on majority rights has been consistent since day one hahaha

4D012A92-1EA4-4F50-9CD2-C1720C47CEB4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not like ccb sinkie traitor dogs even in Spore also want to betray the country by ganging up with barbarian foreigner leader to attack Spore.
Or other ccb sinkies that buy a house in JB only switch loyalty to mudland and attack Spore hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Hokkiens are orphans of Ming and Qing government and yet never betrayed them to foreigners. Just like me poor orphan of PAP government also never betrayed them to foreigners indeed. Ya I cannot even qualified to buy a hdb while foreigners SPR or new citizen also can buy not called orphan of PAP called what?

BAA013A0-DF86-42E9-9422-8B2BBB748D0B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe you. no wonder you're very good at cursing and swearing with your momma's bodily parts.
Like I said before I learnt it all here and reserved that to ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs thieves slanderers harassers criminal bully bastards like you that deserved it. Should have done that to KT latha and LJ Mccully last time. Too bad I was too innocent then.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Like I said before I learnt it all here and reserved that to ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs thieves slanderers harassers criminal bully bastards like you that deserved it. Should have done that to KT latha and LJ Mccully last time. Too bad I was too innocent then.
I find it extremely difficult to imagine you were ever innocent. I can picture you cursing and verbally abusing your friends when in nursery school.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you have 3 big smelly circles i.e. big cunt hole + big anus hole + big cb mouth and 1B 1S breast with 2 long and dark nipple represented as 000Oioi KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
疯婆娘! 请勿"泄衰" 福建人!

放祖宗漏气!!
No you ccb Cantonese sons of whores attacking good hokkien woman as slut whore mistress are the ones that sia suay your own dialect whereas i have elevated and illuminated Hokkiens just like what I always do for others. And that’s called win win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it extremely difficult to imagine you were ever innocent. I can picture you cursing and verbally abusing your friends when in nursery school.
Whatever I said can withstand court scrutiny. Unlike you dishonorable and shameless filthy Indian telling ccb lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you have 3 big smelly circles i.e. big cunt hole + big anus hole + big cb mouth and 1B 1S breast with 2 long and dark nipple represented as 000Oioi KNN
See everyone? This is a cantonese son of smelly whore attacking good hokkien woman as smelly. If I virgin is smelly all your family women are lagi smelly is a fact, not opinion.