• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am speaking up for our working poor

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP should make him sign an undertaking that all matters with regard to him must be done thru an appointed chaperone or minder. Both the SDP and the opposition cannot afford to have PAP make him the subject of ridicule and taint the others.

They should also try to focus on Vincent W who within a short time has substantial support.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once, to save my soul and time, i wont bother to debate or rebute the above. However, I would still think and even believe james had made himself a political liablity and now a business liablity since he does not seem to address the balance but choose to be populist.

Singapore need capable opposition, not populist opposition.
It is not so much about capability now,I see it is important to have very cunning politicians,they must be better than PAP to wayang.

Once you have a proper two party system,the rest should follow.

Thta is why I do not care who the opposition are,but I vote against PAP,not to destroy them as PAP is essential in the political landscape in Singapore,just like the KMT in Taiwan.

I will probably welcome the comeback of PAP after a change of government,but not too sure whether I will get the chance to witness it!