• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Malaysian, We Like To Work in Singapore and Live in Johor

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Malaysian Love To Work in Singapore To Earn Sing Dollar and Spend in Ringgit. SGD1 = RM2.69!!! Ho Say Liao!!

The government are nice to us, we can get SPR and buy HDB flat to rent out to goondo FTs so we can live in Johor in semi-d or cluster home. Malaysian people love to work in Singapore.

We love Singapore. We want to make this our 2nd home to earn extra income...

Singaporean also love to visit our country even if the Malaysian gahmen will impose VEP toll = RM200... they also love to visit famous places like Bluewave, Taman Sentosa...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a sinkie, a high caste sinkie. I love to work in Singapore and live in Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you have water in your brains? :rolleyes:

What's wrong? There's close to 6 million people living in Singapore. Even more people want to live here, but the existing residents are unhappy about the 6.9M figure. We can even shoot for 10M, but have to delay it due to xenophobic sinkies who cannot hold their own against ASEAN workers educated in lousy unis. That kinda speaks volumes about the current low quality pool of sinkies we have, except for high caste sinkies like myself.

Vietcong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong? There's close to 6 million people living in Singapore. Even more people want to live here, but the existing residents are unhappy about the 6.9M figure. We can even shoot for 10M, but have to delay it due to xenophobic sinkies who cannot hold their own against ASEAN workers educated in lousy unis. That kinda speaks volumes about the current low quality pool of sinkies we have, except for high caste sinkies like myself.

because sinkies like you got no blain? i hate sinkies like you, so hou lian...u come vietnam soil i sure cut u up u know.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can even shoot for 10M, but have to delay it due to xenophobic sinkies who cannot hold their own against ASEAN workers educated in lousy unis. That kinda speaks volumes about the current low quality pool of sinkies we have, except for high caste sinkies like myself.

Go blow an ah neh you turd.