• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am like a movie star indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t just empty talk coward. Put your Certified name and NRIC. Pui!
Cowards hiding behind computer and say come sue me belongs to mudland and sinkie RATS dogs and bitches class. That’s the difference between high class and low class people indeed. Nothing to do with high or low SES.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
dare not sue..... why the fark should I let the lawyer get $500 for what.. you fix your appt with your lawyer.. let me know. . i meet you there at your lawyer office .. 1 to 1 .. hoot loo see

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dare not sue..... why the fark should I let the lawyer get $500 for what.. you fix your appt with your lawyer.. let me know. . i meet you there at your lawyer office .. 1 to 1 .. hoot loo see
I sue who? Who are you? Coward slanderer is you dare not get your name and NRIC certified talking big here. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oredi told you.. S1171538F... Hoot Loo See
let me haven't your lawyer contact.. I will arrange the appt.. For you to sue me..

PROVEN Coward liar bully ccb Malaysian son of whore you can stop your nonsense ok. I have no time for nonsense. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no time for nonsense ???.. you've been shitting nonsense here all this while...

now you better remember S1171538F. Hoot Loo See
No I have not been talking nonsense but all facts. You RATS dogs and bitches are the ones talking nonsense hiding behind computer and give excuse of no money to get documents certified by notary public when challenged. Coward proven 3x!