• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am leaving this forum....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

for the next few hours. I need to mow the lawn and then pop out to get some new top soil for my vegetable patch.

I'll then head for my favourite cafe for a bite to eat.

Back after lunch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... for the next few hours. I need to mow the lawn and then pop out to get some new top soil for my vegetable patch.

Back after lunch.

can't be lunch unless you're on the other side of the pacific. i'm watching football and having lunch now, after raking up leaves in the yard. i'm leaving too after game to have a bowel movement.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what scroobal's commentary on sam will be? Oh yes kissing his ass like a dog sniffing around. If sam wasn't the forum owner screwball would be ripping him apart for typing something so small as correcting ppl's english.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
at least scrooball makes sense. Dua kang charlatan who claims he is a jap FT makes only noise minus the sense.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at least scrooball makes sense. Dua kang charlatan who claims he is a jap FT makes only noise minus the sense.

ah pek , even you can praise and lick balls tonychat and ivert ...theres nothing much to say about your character . for your infor , ppl here are not blind ,

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

for the next few hours. I need to mow the lawn and then pop out to get some new top soil for my vegetable patch.

Back after lunch.

Bad spoof! :rolleyes:

+1 anyway.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:

Back after lunch.

Are you going to do all these in your dream?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
all not blind except you leh .... ivert who in the world is that ? Wah lau eh i ah pek still see better than you. Go have your eyes examined by a proper professional and not by some dua kangs.

ah pek , even you can praise and lick balls tonychat and ivert ...theres nothing much to say about your character . for your infor , ppl here are not blind ,

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all not blind except you leh .... ivert who in the world is that ? Wah lau eh i ah pek still see better than you. Go have your eyes examined by a proper professional and not by some dua kangs.

yes , the other day i got examined by your dua kang wife ...:wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,there,

1. muthu like to show his clips on homosexuality.

2. i think he like homosexual stuff.

3. maybe, he ...*for you to imagine*

hi there

1. krafty, was this an invitation from you to thambi or what?
2. will this 'invitation" up your self-esteem or confidence?