• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am in the same league as Germany healthy authority!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They stopped regular visitations to nursing home as part of Coronavirus precaution. So same as me indeed to deliberately stop my regular visits to my mother as part of Coronavirus precautions. Great minds think alike!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple search shows USA implemented this new measure yesterday. Wow I am PROUD to be ahead of Germany and USA health authorities!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple search shows USA implemented this new measure yesterday. Wow I am PROUD to be ahead of Germany and USA health authorities!
B335A321-70CA-4138-9931-083B46434A59.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/press-...sures-protect-nursing-home-residents-covid-19

CMS Announces New Measures to Protect Nursing Home Residents from COVID-19

Mar 13, 2020
Nursing facilities Safety

As part of the broader Trump Administration announcement today, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced critical new measures designed to keep America’s nursing home residents safe from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The measures take the form of a memorandum and is based on the newest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It directs nursing homes to significantly restrict visitors and nonessential personnel, as well as restrict communal activities inside nursing homes. The new measures are CMS’s latest action to protect America’s seniors, who are at highest risk for complications from COVID-19. While visitor restrictions may be difficult for residents and families, it is an important temporary measure for their protection.

“As we learn more about the Coronavirus from experts on the ground, we’ve learned that seniors with multiple conditions are at highest risk for infection and complications, so CMS is using every tool at our disposal to keep nursing homes free from infection,” said CMS Administrator Seema Verma. “Temporarily restricting visitors and nonessential workers will help reduce the risk of Coronavirus spread in nursing homes, keeping residents safe. The Trump Administration is working around the clock to ensure the continued safety of America’s health care system, particularly nursing homes.”

The new measures CMS announced today, which supersede prior CMS guidance, constitute the agency’s most aggressive and decisive recommendations with respect to nursing home safety in the face of the spread of COVID-19. They include:

Restricting all visitors, effective immediately, with exceptions for compassionate care, such as end-of-life situations;
Restricting all volunteers and nonessential health care personnel and other personnel (i.e. barbers);
Cancelling all group activities and communal dining; and
Implementing active screening of residents and health care personnel for fever and respiratory symptoms.
The guidance directs nursing homes to restrict visitation except in certain compassionate cases, like end-of-life. In those cases, visitors will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) like masks, and the visit will be limited to a specific room only.

CMS’s guidance is based upon CDC recommendations informed by real-time information being gathered from experts on the ground in areas with large numbers of COVID-19 cases, like Washington and California. According to CDC, seniors with multiple health conditions are at highest risk for complications. With large congregations of that particularly vulnerable population, nursing homes are extremely susceptible to quick spread of the virus. There have already been reports of large numbers of cases of COVID-19 spreading quickly through nursing homes, such as the Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington. The spread of COVID-19 in a nursing home can amplify or seed further spread to other facilities when patients are transferred and when staff and visitors come and go. According to CDC, visitors and health care personnel who are ill are the most likely source of introduction of COVID-19 into nursing homes, necessitating today’s change in guidance to restrict visitors and personnel.

CMS understands the vital importance of keeping nursing home residents connected with their loved ones. However, the rapid spread of COVID-19 and its transmission through visitors and health care workers – as well as nursing home residents’ high risk – has made it necessary to restrict nonessential visitation in order to protect the health and safety of residents. In lieu of visits, CMS encourages nursing homes to facilitate increased virtual communication between residents and families. CMS also encourages nursing homes to keep residents’ loved ones informed about their care. This could include assigning a staff member as a primary contact for families to facilitate inbound communications, as well as regular outbound communications. Nursing homes are expected to notify potential visitors to defer visitation until further notice through signage and other outreach, such as emails and phone calls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Restricting all visitors, effective immediately, with exceptions for compassionate care, such as end-of-life situations;

Xia suay Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @glockman etc etc you are lowly character not at the same level as me and that’s why your evil filthy eyes see everything as slut whore mistress related when it’s not. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian and Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They stopped regular visitations to nursing home as part of Coronavirus precaution. So same as me indeed to deliberately stop my regular visits to my mother as part of Coronavirus precautions. Great minds think alike!
Better stop your visit permanently KNN you want to bring your jibye bawu to nursing home ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better stop your visit permanently KNN you want to bring your jibye bawu to nursing home ? KNN
Ccb Malaysian dog son of whore dare to take up my virginity test challenge? Cb bawu? Xia suay evil filthy coward criminal bully Malaysian dog painting me black in every way Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @glockman etc etc you are lowly character not at the same level as me and that’s why your evil filthy eyes see everything as slut whore mistress related when it’s not. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian and Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

And your lowly filthy cheap son of whore character ccb nose ccb mouth spew ccb lies of me non stop @Valium @sweetiepie @glockman @Bad New Brown

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud of my intelligence hahaha

@laksaboy looks like you have become stupid degenerating to think bullying is winning while in the last ten years of forum I have increased my intelligence and knowledge by leaps and bounds. What I have which you don’t is kindness and wisdom. Knowledge is nothing and can always be acquired just like what I did.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian dog son of whore dare to take up my virginity test challenge? Cb bawu? Xia suay evil filthy coward criminal bully Malaysian dog painting me black in every way Knnbccb
You never wear bra go out let uncle whistle at your long nipple you bitch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy looks like you have become stupid degenerating to think bullying is winning while in the last ten years of forum I have increased my intelligence and knowledge by leaps and bounds. What I have which you don’t is kindness and wisdom. Knowledge is nothing and can always be acquired just like what I did.

@laksaboy Pui your filthy thick labia whore mother wife daughters phua cb! And please you are not entitled to criticize pap injustice because you are a coward criminal bully yourself