• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am happy my Spanish has improved tremendously in the last year. Now I can read this during new year without translation. Shiok!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3B8B6FFE-FEBD-4004-A1E4-ED8876E8E621.jpeg

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy 2019 siaogin and I hope your knowledge of Spanish, German and music will make your smelly cunt even more evil smelling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got many more new years to work on my German Japanese Russian and latest added Indonesian to the same level or higher.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday someone sent me your disgusting nipple photo make me unable to sleep properly. Will spanish and French man accept those nipples ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got many more new years to work on my German Japanese Russian and latest added Indonesian to the same level or higher.
Where are those ccb sons of whores that insulted me when I announced my 2017 resolution of learning Spanish French German? Insulting me to be big cannon, telling lies, crazy, spamming etc. Time for them to take responsibility for their words indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are those ccb sons of whores that insulted me when I announced my 2017 resolution of learning Spanish French German? Insulting me to be big cannon, telling lies, crazy, spamming etc. Time for them to take responsibility for their words indeed.

@zhihau time for you to take responsibility on your action to rubbish my 2017 new year resolution thread to the coalition bin. So when and how are you sons of whores @zhihau etc going to take responsibility for your words? I guess NEVER.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my golden achievements on learning Spanish French German in Duolingo. Who said it’s impossible to learn a few angmoh languages at the same time?

F857490F-D742-4450-8D0B-C9EB5E29E860.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my golden achievements on learning Spanish French German in Duolingo. Who said it’s impossible to learn a few angmoh languages at the same time?

View attachment 51106

Didn’t I say I am not ordinary at all? Unlike you ordinary people, I don’t think there’s anything wrong to learn 3 or 4 or 5 languages at the same time. After all I am not in a hurry to learn but have the whole life to master them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau time for you to take responsibility on your action to rubbish my 2017 new year resolution thread to the coalition bin. So when and how are you sons of whores @zhihau etc going to take responsibility for your words? I guess NEVER.

@zhihau are you satisfied with my proof that I was serious about my 2017 new year resolution thread which you dismissed as rubbish. Time to take responsibility and resign from your moderator post!