• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'poreans. As such, I shan't dine in at restaurants come Aug 10.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exceptionally desperate to boost inoculation rates so it could unabashedly pimp Singapore once more to all and sundry, this PAP government has resorted to an overtly underhanded strategy of discrimination based on vaccine status. Divide and conquer through engendering infighting amongst citizens, brilliant yet despicable. Well, I got news for you dear monkeys in white, your agenda shall fail miserably - because we have since realized you never cared whether we live or die; you would do whatever it takes just to flourish atop our bones.

When another of your inexplicably hurried, vacillating decisions to lift dining restrictions comes into effect next Tuesday, I shall take the first step of refusing to set foot inside restaurants. Rest assured I am not alone, for more than a dozen of my friends have pledged to do the same. And when word spreads, I have utmost faith many will follow suit to unequivocably demonstrate the fallibility of your judgement call.

Vaccinated or not - either we eat together, or we don't.

https://tinyurI.com/789etyvh

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even without such boycotts, the kiasi ones among the vaxxed and unvaxxed population will stay away from dining out wherever possible. Look at the hawker centres now: they are barricaded gulags, with most stalls closed or having reduced opening hours. That's a sneak preview. :cool:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing about politics, emotions or carzy conspracies. All about science, personal and public health safety. Increasingly, it is also becoming an economic issue too. The faster we turn COVID into an endemic disease and open up businesses and borders, the better and more fulfilling our lives will be.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing about politics, emotions or carzy conspracies. All about science, personal and public health safety. Increasingly, it is also becoming an economic issue too. The faster we turn COVID into an endemic disease and open up businesses and borders, the better and more fulfilling our lives will be.
Please ask your science to tell us the side effects 2, 5, 10 years time. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nothing?
Don't try too hard to be too smart. Are you going to be responsible for a family that gets affected, then?
And what good is economic activity when you are dead, then?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it comes to these despicable people, its all about $$$$$$, what do you expect from people who will accept the job only if they are the highest paid in the world.
Why should families be broken up when it comes to dining and people asked to take a leap of faith into the unknown medium/long effects of a new vaccines so that they can dine in a restaurant.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exceptionally desperate to boost inoculation rates so it could unabashedly pimp Singapore once more to all and sundry, this PAP government has resorted to an overtly underhanded strategy of discrimination based on vaccine status. Divide and conquer through engendering infighting amongst citizens, brilliant yet despicable. Well, I got news for you dear monkeys in white, your agenda shall fail miserably - because we have since realized you never cared whether we live or die; you would do whatever it takes just to flourish atop our bones.

When another of your inexplicably hurried, vacillating decisions to lift dining restrictions comes into effect next Tuesday, I shall take the first step of refusing to set foot inside restaurants. Rest assured I am not alone, for more than a dozen of my friends have pledged to do the same. And when word spreads, I have utmost faith many will follow suit to unequivocably demonstrate the fallibility of your judgement call.

or you can dun care and just eat together. we dun give power to their rules , what can they do. They are a few and we are a lot.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please ask your science to tell us the side effects 2, 5, 10 years time. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nothing?
Don't try too hard to be too smart. Are you going to be responsible for a family that gets affected, then?
And what good is economic activity when you are dead, then?
There's no point telling you anything because your mind and your mistrust is set and that makes it impossible to hold any intelligent conversation. :biggrin:

Singapore Vaccination Data (as of 04 Aug 2021)

Received at least First Dose

Completed Full Vaccination Regimen

Total Doses Administered

We are getting there at 80% vaccinated and preparing for a post-pandemic world. A few years from now, you will see how silly and irrelevant the stupid conspiracies have become. At least I have the record to say that I have done my part to push for doing the right and responsible thing. What have you got to show? That you tried to derail the vaccination process with your crazy conspiracy theories? That you wish for people to die to prove your point? How many ways do you want to be counted as a loser.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it comes to these despicable people, its all about $$$$$$, what do you expect from people who will accept the job only if they are the highest paid in the world.
Why should families be broken up when it comes to dining and people asked to take a leap of faith into the unknown medium/long effects of a new vaccines so that they can dine in a restaurant.

They have already told or hinted to you about their game plan LONG ago, way before the pandemic had happened. :wink:

Digital surveillance, using the pandemic as a pretext.

f477e45dfbee2415761c61afbbd13e5e.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have already told or hinted to you about their game plan LONG ago, way before the pandemic had happened. :wink:

Digital surveillance, using the pandemic as a pretext.

f477e45dfbee2415761c61afbbd13e5e.jpg
200000 cameras? Ypunare hdb slave. Ask the condos if that is happening to them

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray we bury the injected zombies in 10 years or less. The world will be a better place
I would rather see the men's dicks cannot marikita, barren and sterile.

The women get wrinkly and old and haggard after 5 years. Death is a waste of their cheap labour.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it was up to me, I'll have all sinkies, especially oppies, pinned down forcibly and vaccinated whether they like it or not. You prefer vaccination, or you prefer grassroots leaders and ambassadors kicking down your front doors to see if you're having covid parties?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no point telling you anything because your mind and your mistrust is set and that makes it impossible to hold any intelligent conversation.
Stupid can't even answer a simple question, how to hold an intelligent conversation?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

For recklessly hopping onto the vaxxing nation train with out thought for consequences knowing the PAP, you ought to be the ones wearing a dunce hat. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no point telling you anything because your mind and your mistrust is set and that makes it impossible to hold any intelligent conversation. :biggrin:

Singapore Vaccination Data (as of 04 Aug 2021)

Received at least First Dose

Completed Full Vaccination Regimen

Total Doses Administered

We are getting there at 80% vaccinated and preparing for a post-pandemic world. A few years from now, you will see how silly and irrelevant the stupid conspiracies have become. At least I have the record to say that I have done my part to push for doing the right and responsible thing. What have you got to show? That you tried to derail the vaccination process with your crazy conspiracy theories? That you wish for people to die to prove your point? How many ways do you want to be counted as a loser.
You shall soon see how pointless these 80% or even 90% targets are. :cool:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid can't even answer a simple question, how to hold an intelligent conversation?
I am fully vaccinated, have a happy family, a successful business, money in the bank and looking forward to a post pandemic world. What do you have? A head full of shit and hate. Who's the stupid one? :biggrin:

1628345365103.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am fully vaccinated, have a happy family, a successful business, money in the bank and looking forward to a post pandemic world. What do you have? A head full of shit and hate. Who's the stupid one? :biggrin:
If you have to brag about being successful, you definitely are not there yet.

doctorwho

Alfrescian
Loyal
papaya with no money is useless, how to pay for supporters? how to show off overseas?
new blood can import, old peasants u only number, obey ur master , otherwise no ang pow.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have to brag about being successful, you definitely are not there yet.
Not bragging but merely pointing out the difference between you and me - someone who achieves success and happiness through hard work and walking the right path and someone who have nothing but hate for everything and picking fights with strangers online. :biggrin:

You don't have to sound so tough behind a computer, we all know you're a loser and a sad little man.

1628350220900.png