• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am celebrating National Day because I luv this country

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get me wrong. I am not a PAP supporter, in fact far from it!! But I am born and raised here and in all likelihood will die and be cremated here. So far life is good, but could be better..of course! Some of my happiest times happened in Singapore, my family, friends and buddies are here. So I am grateful for what this country (not the freaking PAP) has given me. I will be celebrating N Day in Singapore (but far away from the Parade) in my own quiet way with close friends and family where we probably talk about how screw-up the gahment has become!! Majullah Singapura!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A very patriotic Singaporean!!!
I love my Singapore
I love my country
I love my people
Many Stories One Nation One Singapore
Majulah Singapura!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Majulah fuck singapura is displaying his lust for ass screwing in a place where he can profit from such activity.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't celebrate national day, regardless of who is the government of the day. who cares about national day !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not celebrating, because I'm just not into that patriotism thing. Too much icky emotions shown towards an inanimate object. Doesn't matter which country or political party it is.

Of course, the annual NDP being made into a PAP-LKY charade makes it even more contemptible.

A country's sovereignty isn't a big deal to me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes! 6 months of holidays a year! twice yearly :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NTUC vouchers, movie tickets and free SAFRA membership if you publicly show grief in front of the cameras. :wink:

art-korea2-420x0.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Don't get me wrong. I am not a PAP supporter, in fact far from it!! But I am born and raised here and in all likelihood will die and be cremated here. So far life is good, but could be better..of course! Some of my happiest times happened in Singapore, my family, friends and buddies are here. So I am grateful for what this country (not the freaking PAP) has given me. I will be celebrating N Day in Singapore (but far away from the Parade) in my own quiet way with close friends and family where we probably talk about how screw-up the gahment has become!! Majullah Singapura!!

Majulah Singapura!

Boo PAP including their PAWS like kopisai! :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should be returned to Malaysia.

Singapore students already having a hard time with Mandarin, and upon return, they'd have to deal with Bahasa!?!

Glad my school days are over!

Singapore should then be returned to Britain, but Peesai's soccer standard would look really really bad then.

Cheers!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore students already having a hard time with Mandarin, and upon return, they'd have to deal with Bahasa!?!

Singapore should then be returned to Britain, but Peesai's soccer standard would look really really bad then.

Cheers!
At least maybe can get free EPL!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Bahasa is a simple language to master. Uncomplicated grammar, limited vocabulary. Simple people have a simple language.

Even the Bahasa text input on a computer is simple using only English alphabets, nothing like the text input for Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai.