• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am AhNeh. Singapore is Also Our Home!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Ah Neh. Welcome to Singapore. I am Pinoy. Singapore is my home too.

Your Prime Minister looks handsome.

Singapore PM Lee welcomes you too.

pm-lee-pm-modi.png

So far has Modi paid> >? Does he have the money???? Looks like big sucker job he is doing globally

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a professional from India. Please do understand that India is a very very big country. Of course the lesser educated ones come here as labourers. But please understand that we produce many CEOs worldwide.

Even Singapore Biggest Bank, DBS's CEO, is a fellow Indian and we are proud of his achievements in Singapore.

He has done Indians proud.

If you are so good fcuk back to India and be a CEO for Bank of India

don't come here kpkb we really don't need u ah neh, pinoy and pRC

taking away our jobs, flooding the and crowd our MRT train!

Go achieved your own goal in India, China and Pinoyland its a Big cuntry for u to work and play!!

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a professional from India. Please do understand that India is a very very big country. Of course the lesser educated ones come here as labourers. But please understand that we produce many CEOs worldwide.

Even Singapore Biggest Bank, DBS's CEO, is a fellow Indian and we are proud of his achievements in Singapore.

He has done Indians proud.

You must be one of those unwanted ah nehs in your own country forced to live and work in a tiny island. Sinkieland needs patriotic locals, not the imported shits. Why you are not heading for Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there anything wrong? Is there a law that inter-racial love isn't allowed in Singapore?

Grow up kid. At least the Ah nehs have more heart and definitely more hardworking than you lazy Sinkies.:rolleyes:

shut the fuck up Edz Ello.............. what happened to your sg invasion plan?