• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a born loser

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed my PSLE twice, in sec i was posted to normal technical stream and did badly for my 'N' levels. I got bullied and beaten up everyweek when I was in the ITE and I quited as I can't take the beating from the SS member. During my NS, I was takan by platoon sergeant always signed extra duties or confinement. When I started my career I cannot understand why after 7 yrs I have no promotions where the new staff got their promotions on the 2nd yr, I quited. With some saving I invested in stock market, the shares got suspended and delisted I loss all my saving..I tried to killed myself 2 times and unsuccessful..I came here to pour my sorrow only to get all the bashing from forummer here..I am really a loser in life..:(:(:(

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed my PSLE twice, in sec i was posted to normal technical stream and did badly for my 'N' levels. I got bullied and beaten up everyweek when I was in the ITE and I quited as I can't take the beating from the SS member. During my NS, I was takan by platoon sergeant always signed extra duties or confinement. When I started my career I cannot understand why after 7 yrs I have no promotions where the new staff got their promotions on the 2nd yr, I quited. With some saving I invested in stock market, the shares got suspended and delisted I loss all my saving..I tried to killed myself 2 times and unsuccessful..I came here to pour my sorrow only to get all the bashing from forummer here..I am really a loser in life..:(:(:(

Be positive.. there are many more people fare worse than in SG society :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun fret! I am a bigger loser than you if you read my story. Some think i am nuts case too. But after many many "encouragement" by the sammybored bros, I have become a better person.:smile:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun fret! I am a bigger loser than you if you read my story. Some think i am nuts case too. But after many many "encouragement" by the sammybored bros, I have become a better person.:smile:

A thicker skin person _ so to say :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Mr Perfect Born Loser, don't fret. The saying "Failure is the mother of success". You are willing to admit loser so eventually you will be a winner :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess most of you have never read Mr. Perfect other thread. If you had, you won't bother much about what he is posting now.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

try jump mrt before they gate up all the stations. I am sure u will be successful :biggrin::eek::p