• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I’ll put you six feet deep': Masked pro-Palestinian makes threat in front of Toronto police officer

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nationalpost.com/news/ill-p...an-protester-threatens-toronto-police-officer

Videos of a pro-Palestinian demonstration at Toronto’s Eaton Centre on Sunday have gone viral after images emerged of a masked protester telling someone in the presence of Toronto police officers: “I’ll put you six feet deep.”

The words are heard early in the video, which was widely shared on social media. A protester is seen pointing toward police officers who are in the mall, and saying: “I’ll put him on the ground.” He adds: “You come near I’ll put you lay down on the floor (sic) … I’ll put you six feet deep.” The camera then swings to take in the police, who look at one another as the man moves on.

The protest took place outside a Zara store. Later in the video the man is seen near the police, again saying “I’ll put you six feet deep,” and then adding: “If you’re a man, come touch me.”

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is only WORDS. Sticks & stones may break my bones but not mere words.

The Toronto Police, whom are of an evolved civilization, an aspiration that most Muslims would want to belong to, to live in freedom, but often without the COMPREHENSIONS of the MORAL RESPONSIBILITIES to such a new & evolve society but still dependent of rigid often nonsensical theologies by uneducated village Islamic clerics , did the right thing to not arrest them,

However, THREATS MUST NOT GO UNNOTICED BY THE AUTHORITIES living in a liberal society such as Toronto or anywhere else in our modern World. Such are only early warning signs of mental disorders.

The Toronto police DO have the right to ask for identification of those trouble makers, & any who resists, & offenders WILL be arrested. Such information will be FED into the INTERNAL SECURITY DEPTs of Nation, whom WILL have a task force to monitor such individuals, thru investigations.

If such individuals persists in such behavior, CIVILIZED Nations need NOT fear. Get the authorities to call them up for INVESTIGATIONS regularly - as no citizen or migrant will NOT be able to break any laws of the country - even such as crossing the street not at designated places, etc, etc.

Each - migrant or citizen, have little time as most would be hard tasked at work to put food on the table for loved ones, or attending classes at school for critical exams, etc. Such delays to them for investigations, are authorized by laws WITHOUT breaking the ideals on freedom of liberals, for those whom had been suspected of breaking laws, even as simple as crossing a red light when the green is not on, littering, a suspected heavy bag, etc.....,

As they had attempted to circumvent society's agreed upon laws by making use of democracy's freedom, so too can authorities overcome such obstacles by making life difficult for them, so that they will not think they can do FREELY as they please, in order to protect everyone else' FREEDOM in the PUBLIC sphere.

It may even prevent another terrorist or school shooting incident, just by the delays, investigations, inspections, etc, to SAVE LIVES....

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nationalpost.com/news/ill-p...an-protester-threatens-toronto-police-officer

Videos of a pro-Palestinian demonstration at Toronto’s Eaton Centre on Sunday have gone viral after images emerged of a masked protester telling someone in the presence of Toronto police officers: “I’ll put you six feet deep.”

The words are heard early in the video, which was widely shared on social media. A protester is seen pointing toward police officers who are in the mall, and saying: “I’ll put him on the ground.” He adds: “You come near I’ll put you lay down on the floor (sic) … I’ll put you six feet deep.” The camera then swings to take in the police, who look at one another as the man moves on.

The protest took place outside a Zara store. Later in the video the man is seen near the police, again saying “I’ll put you six feet deep,” and then adding: “If you’re a man, come touch me.”
A Religion of Peace indeed...

51xo7p891aL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

main-qimg-999641024cc48460c92840357ddec432-lq

islam2.png

massacre-islam-sign.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same people pulling the strings from behind the scenes that did BLM, Antifa, pro-abortion, climate protests etc. They are essentially communists.

Don't be distracted by the religion, gender, race etc. Follow the money and it will lead you to the truth.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is only WORDS. Sticks & stones may break my bones but not mere words.

The Toronto Police, whom are of an evolved civilization, an aspiration that most Muslims would want to belong to, to live in freedom, but often without the COMPREHENSIONS of the MORAL RESPONSIBILITIES to such a new & evolve society but still dependent of rigid often nonsensical theologies by uneducated village Islamic clerics , did the right thing to not arrest them,

However, THREATS MUST NOT GO UNNOTICED BY THE AUTHORITIES living in a liberal society such as Toronto or anywhere else in our modern World. Such are only early warning signs of mental disorders.

The Toronto police DO have the right to ask for identification of those trouble makers, & any who resists, & offenders WILL be arrested. Such information will be FED into the INTERNAL SECURITY DEPTs of Nation, whom WILL have a task force to monitor such individuals, thru investigations.

If such individuals persists in such behavior, CIVILIZED Nations need NOT fear. Get the authorities to call them up for INVESTIGATIONS regularly - as no citizen or migrant will NOT be able to break any laws of the country - even such as crossing the street not at designated places, etc, etc.

Each - migrant or citizen, have little time as most would be hard tasked at work to put food on the table for loved ones, or attending classes at school for critical exams, etc. Such delays to them for investigations, are authorized by laws WITHOUT breaking the ideals on freedom of liberals, for those whom had been suspected of breaking laws, even as simple as crossing a red light when the green is not on, littering, a suspected heavy bag, etc.....,

As they had attempted to circumvent society's agreed upon laws by making use of democracy's freedom, so too can authorities overcome such obstacles by making life difficult for them, so that they will not think they can do FREELY as they please, in order to protect everyone else' FREEDOM in the PUBLIC sphere.

It may even prevent another terrorist or school shooting incident, just by the delays, investigations, inspections, etc, to SAVE LIVES....

Go write for the Straits Times!