• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hypocrite Khaw Boon Wan took a train to work but lost his way

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It juz shows how often the greater mortals take trains n buses.

normal transport of greater mortals.....

image.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt he travelled alone in the mrt without his security details. He is a high-ranking SVIP! In any event; he is just trying to wayang & score some brownie credits. I challege him to take the mrt to work everyday & since he is now in charge of Transport; he should try taking mrt during rush hours esp East-West line at JE before saying "silly me". I assure u he will indeed feel very silly for braving it out. Squashed in like packed sardines!:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt he travelled alone in the mrt without his security details. He is a high-ranking SVIP! In any event; he is just trying to wayang & score some brownie credits. I challege him to take the mrt to work everyday & since he is now in charge of Transport; he should try taking mrt during rush hours esp East-West line at JE before saying "silly me". I assure u he will indeed feel very silly for braving it out. Squashed in like packed sardines!:biggrin:

cannot squash. his nipples may get erect and touch someone.

image.jpg

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U mean to tell me that all his security officers, and entourage of assorted cronies and ass kissers traveling with him do not have the balls to tell him that he is on the wrong train? Wah, he so terror one ah?

Hi there

1. Dogs are dogs.
2. Just follow its master mah :biggrin: