• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Husband makes excuses for exposed orgy with FLs

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
ST Forum
Home > ST Forum > Online Story
Dec 10, 2010
Thank you, good Samaritans

ON NOV 10 at around 1pm, I accidentally dropped my mobile phone while alighting from a bus at the bus stop near Holland Village.

I discovered the loss only when I wanted to call my wife. I backtracked to the bus stop but could not find my phone.

Later, my wife called home to say she had received a call and had collected my lost phone from a group of women in Biopolis Park - one of them identified herself as Lisa.

I want to say a big thank you to this group of young women and the man who found my phone.

David He