• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUMJI PAP IB Kinana dare to whack CSM & SDP but no dare to whack Denise Phua Chee Bye

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see the benefit of SDP's proposal at all.
Why go towards a welfare state when it has been shown to be a failure in UK and Canada?

The SDP model is definite nonsense. It calls for a cut of more than 5 billion from defence, increase of corporate tax and introduction of luxury tax, all hallmarks of liberalism.

What happens when there is less stability, less investment and increased unemployment then? SDP propose even more luxury tax to increase the tax base and even less spending on defence?

If people want to be generous towards the poor and needy, let them be generous with their own money and not force govt to use other people's money to be generous while they pay nothing much.

and this is what Denise Phua Chee Bye say in her budget speech:

Denise Phua Chee Bye said:
Sir, I would like to make five recommendations for DPM's consideration to further improve the Budget provisions:
1. Make Special Employment Credit (SEC) PERMANENT for the Elderly and the Disabled
2. EXPAND the SEC to Cover More Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
3. Strengthen Singapore's Progressive Nature of the Personal Income Taxation Structure
4. Review Budget Allocation, in particular, Defence
5. Establish an Agency to Focus and Nurture Local Small and Medium Enterprises

I would like to propose 2 ideas to fund the increasing social service expenditures. One, through personal income taxes payable by higher-income wage earners and two, through budget re-allocation, in particular, defence.

4. Review Budget Allocation, in particular, Defence Another suggestion I would like to propose to help fund future social needs is to review the traditional way the Budget is allocated

Sir, defence traditionally consumes the highest proportion of total Government expenditure each year. This year's allocation, for instance, represents 25% of total budget and even sees an increase of 4.3% from last year.

this is his pathetic arguements

Asking for higher tax is different from asking for more spending.
In the case of Denise, the focus was on taxation while the claim and focus by Chen was not adequate spending which he can't even be specific. Its a shame

this is what a sinking about-to-be-fired PAP IB look like

Read my post again. I said focus didn't I. Can't you read?

I said focus yo dummy. can't you read?

I have heard her speech. You don't know what is focus?

this PAP scum is not even right wing enough... trying out right me... go fuck yourself

i took on the wise and mighty scoobal himself here

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....Ah-Peks-throat-and-LUMBER-1-大炮仙-Goh-Meng-Seng

who da fuck are you to mess with me

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HUMJI PAP IB Kinana dare to whack CSM & SDP but no dare to whack Denise Phua Chee

Wow what vulgarity you use. Tsk tsk........................

Relaks. Grab a coke and cool down bro.

cheers

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HUMJI PAP IB Kinana dare to whack CSM & SDP but no dare to whack Denise Phua Chee

Wow what vulgarity you use. Tsk tsk........................

Relaks. Grab a coke and cool down bro.

cheers

you dun take that tone to your superior...

and you better learn use vulgarity .,... noob

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

me never uses vulgarity like you bro.
You need to send your head for a check up.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

me never uses vulgarity like you bro.
You need to send your head for a check up.

Kinana

What is your political standpoint/beliefs (政治立场,信念)? Are you into partisan politics? If so, which party do you support?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support Singapore sir. No party affiliations.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cool! What do you think of GMS and his latest "karma" talk?

Don't buy this karma thing but I strongly support his criticism of WP cos what he said is true. WP is lousy and needs to renew istelf.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't buy this karma thing but I strongly support his criticism of WP cos what he said is true. WP is lousy and needs to renew istelf.

Why you dun like WP leh? Beside YSL, plagiarism thing, what other incidents upset you? What do you think is WP's biggest problem (ok, 3 biggest problems) and how would you address them, if say you're LTK?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP likes to play class warfare and this is destructive for the country in the long run.
LTK is clearly not up to mark in leading WP. That is their biggest problem. Thats why we see they tng kor in parliament recently and many have also left the party.
I predict that Chen will either quit after this term if he does not take over WP by then.
Perhaps its time for LTK to retire and not be another Chiam.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP likes to play class warfare and this is destructive for the country in the long run.
LTK is clearly not up to mark in leading WP. That is their biggest problem. Thats why we see they tng kor in parliament recently and many have also left the party.
I predict that Chen will either quit after this term if he does not take over WP by then.

and raising the taxes on the rich is not class warfare...

and you say her speech focus is on rasing taxes ... isnt dat class warfare and destructive for the country in the long run.
... why dun you whack her directly...?

Denise Phua Chee Bye said:
3. Strengthen Singapore's Progressive Nature of the Personal Income Taxation Structure Sir, the Singapore personal taxation system is progressive and levies taxes according to one's income. An individual with high income will pay more in taxes than an individual with a low income. A good progressive tax system ensures income redistribution and at the same time, ensures high-income tax payers are not demotivated from taking on higher-paying jobs or worse, emigrate to more tax-friendly countries.

youy are as bad and dishonest as GMS, you have already been thoroughly sexpose he

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

But LTK did lead WP to a historic win in the Aljunied GRC last GE? That must count for something, no?

So who do you think should take over and lead WP? And why.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

and raising the taxes on the rich is not class warfare...
Not necessarily, class warfare is more than that.

and you say her speech focus is on rasing taxes ... isnt dat class warfare and destructive for the country in the long run.
... why dun you whack her directly...?
Yes it is destructive in the long run.

But LTK did lead WP to a historic win in the Aljunied GRC last GE? That must count for something, no?
Winning elections itself is not an achievement.
He needs to do more.
Did you see his MPs tng kor in parliament? So the point is to send MPs to tng kor in parliament? You have a weird sense of achievement sir.

So who do you think should take over and lead WP? And why.
Somebody more capable please. LTK too thick and not kept up wth the times. WP needs to renew itself.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winning elections itself is not an achievement.
He needs to do more.
Did you see his MPs tng kor in parliament? So the point is to send MPs to tng kor in parliament? You have a weird sense of achievement sir.

Somebody more capable please. LTK too thick and not kept up wth the times. WP needs to renew itself.

Apart from winning elections, what more must he do? Someone more capable? Do you have anyone in mind?

You think LTK sent his people to parliament to "tng kor"? Have you seen any other parliaments in actions? Say British, Malaysia, etc.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apart from winning elections, what more must he do? Someone more capable? Do you have anyone in mind?

You think LTK sent his people to parliament to "tng kor"? Have you seen any other parliaments in actions? Say British, Malaysia, etc.

First of all, did you see the WP MPs tng kor in parliament?
Had LTK been a better leader, this would not have happened would it?

It saddens me to see how WP can perform so badly in parliament. After all the hype about world class parliament, this was not what I expected. It is as if they never put in any effort at all and just wanted to coast thru parliament.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, did you see the WP MPs tng kor in parliament?
Had LTK been a better leader, this would not have happened would it?

It saddens me to see how WP can perform so badly in parliament. After all the hype about world class parliament, this was not what I expected. It is as if they never put in any effort at all and just wanted to coast thru parliament.

Your views on WP's performance and LTK's leadership is simplistic, isn't it? If you haven't seen other parliaments in actions, I suggest you Google some materials and see for yourself. You shld have a wider perspective after watching them.

On the other hand, you did not answer my questions. Either you dun understand, or you're ignoring them.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their performance is really bad enough. They won't be able to achieve anything this way, forget about WC parliament. They talk super big promise during election but nowhere near delivery.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their performance is really bad enough. They won't be able to achieve anything this way, forget about WC parliament. They talk super big promise during election but nowhere near delivery.

I suspect you've spent time on Mars and oxygen deficiency has caused irreparable damage to your brain. No sense of reality and relativity (good, bad, better, worse, etc). Nothing exists in absoluteness and performance is subjective that requires comparison to be of any use for assessment. You never see any other parliamentary debate and you can conclude with such certainty?

Of course, avoided my questions again.

Go back to Mars or Saturn. Dun waste oxygen on earth. There are other more deserving people who need it.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

See when you can't debate w reason n logic you need to degrade yourself to personal attacks

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

See when you can't debate w reason n logic you need to degrade yourself to personal attacks

So you didn't see my logic and reasons? You just proven my point.

In addition for you Kinana, when you can't debate on logic and reasons, everything is a personal attack?

If you're thinking of an intellectual debate with me, try harder. You're not in the same league as me.