• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Human rights.... nobody get it rights... what's rights and what's human want about rights... my rights not yr rights...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another laughable pro-CCP shill Youtube channel. So many of them, and most of them registered not too long ago. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEx3_ZX9jTZHimMMrQ4aGsA/about

All this is going to go away when China gets regime changed. :cool:

Channel description:

Description
China is the only country that has an intact, uninterrupted history of over five thousand years, unlike Ancient India, Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Babylon. And thanks to the Chinese characters, modern Chinese people can still understand their forefathers who passed the wisdom through their books in the past three millenniums. This channel is for anybody who likes Chinese Civilization and wants to make friends with Chinese People, and here you can find a true picture of China through my videos. All the scripts are written by myself, and some of them might be one-sided, if so, please let me know, I am more than happy to discuss them with you.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poon pe pe :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Another laughable pro-CCP shill Youtube channel. So many of them, and most of them registered not too long ago. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEx3_ZX9jTZHimMMrQ4aGsA/about

All this is going to go away when China gets regime changed. :cool:

Channel description:

Description
China is the only country that has an intact, uninterrupted history of over five thousand years, unlike Ancient India, Ancient Egypt, and Ancient Babylon. And thanks to the Chinese characters, modern Chinese people can still understand their forefathers who passed the wisdom through their books in the past three millenniums. This channel is for anybody who likes Chinese Civilization and wants to make friends with Chinese People, and here you can find a true picture of China through my videos. All the scripts are written by myself, and some of them might be one-sided, if so, please let me know, I am more than happy to discuss them with you.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCP shitheads are full out in propaganda drive attracting leftist retards and woke fools to side with them.