• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT AH! Ang Moh head roll by ISIS Again video

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2014/09/14/15625157/

NATION
Third westerner slain by Islamic State group
13 minutes ago
David Haines, a British aid worker who was kidnapped in Syria last year, became the third westerner beheaded by the Islamic State group in recent weeks. British PM David Cameron condemned the killing as 'an act of pure evil.' (Sept. 14)
LEAVE A COMMENT
MORE STORIES
Reese Witherspoon goes 'Wild' in Toronto
Ray Rice's wife breaks silence about beating video

Droideka

Alfrescian
Loyal
You very the slow leh... I saw this news about six hours ago and had been waiting for PAP IB clones to post.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huat...wait till non Ang Moh heads roll will you still say Huat?

i believe Islam and muslims only hate ang mohs and zionists jews the most.....cant wait for the arabs and commies russia and china invade USA and whack them one time jialat jialat.

Last edited:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe Islam and muslims only hate ang mohs and zionists jews the most.....cant wait for the arabs and commies russia and china invade USA and whack them one time jialat jialat.

As of now, this ISIS group kills more of their own kind (though of different Islamic sect) than Jews or Christians...they are one crazy MF group....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ISIL executioners are from UK, Germany and later, USA.........the best recruitment promo video ever.

Droideka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I idiots here flatter PAP by creating the IB deamon

Pathetic u deserve to be ruled.by PAP or ISIS or any invaders

Enslave you forever.

You must learn to have a cool head. Nah... preview of the fourth journalist. Don't be slow again ok? :biggrin:

Zc998xg.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's Hor Lee Ber.

How can the westen powers take it?

Do you know that Changi Prison pays a very hansom reward to executioners all these years?

If they can not do it the new way then I might had found a new career.

:wink:

HUAT AH!

HUAT AH! May I open a Wax Museum of Beheading to attract ticket paying visitors? HUAT AH!

You are ting tong.

Correction : you talk cock :biggrin:

PAP IB only taught u propaganda postings but never taught u flaming, mind games and other 'mental challenging games'? Like that how to survive if i decide to go to ass hole mode? :rolleyes::biggrin: