• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Howls over dog-beater video

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wednesday January 26, 2011

Howls over dog-beater video

By JOSHUA FOONG
[email protected]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XWRtZM2fbAc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

PETALING JAYA: A video of a man abusing a dog has sparked a heated response from canine lovers on social networking site Facebook and triggered a nationwide hunt for him.

In the widely-circulated video, the unidentified man, believed to be a Malaysian, is seen using brutal force on a poodle in his attempt to get the dog to stand up on its hind legs.

Some of those who viewed the video have said the man is a Malaysian. Several people also claimed to know his close friends.

n_dog.jpg

Harsh lessons: The poodle being abused by the unidentified man in the video.

In one scene, when the dog returned to standing on its four legs, the man in frustration gave it a violent smack, sending the poodle flying.

The Facebook user who uploaded the 15-minute video last Friday said she had discovered it in a thumbdrive which she had found in a Kuala Lumpur shopping mall.

Thousands of animal lovers, shocked and angered by the man’s act, immediately called for his arrest. “This is an outrage! Swift action ought to be taken on this man,” one Facebook user commented.

“The guy in the video is crazy to have done such a thing to the helpless animal,” another said. The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is getting complaints and leads from callers.

“We have been receiving a lot of calls on the matter but we have no confirmation on the man’s identity,” SPCA office manager M. Shelvy said. She also asked those with information to call the SPCA at 03-42565312 or 03-42535179.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo!!! If I continue to watch until the video ended, I would have fly down to grap this skinny Chao Ah Beng by his balls and toss him out of the highest floor of the twin tower.

I pity the dog and imagined it could be a human baby too. This is just too annoying to watch further.

Is there any latest news whether the guy is caught and what is the maximum charge he faced?

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thursday January 27, 2011

Canine lovers lodge 15 police reports

PETALING JAYA: Fifteen police reports have been lodged against two people who are allegedly implicated in the dog abuse video. The reports were lodged by the committee and supporters of Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better (MDDB) at the district police headquarters here at 7.30pm yesterday. MDDB coordinator Christine Lai said the two suspects should be penalised.

n_4dog.jpg

Seeking justice: MDDB supporters gathering outside the police headquarters last night.

“If they can do this to an animal, they can do it to anybody,” she said. Concerned Netizens have apparently managed to identify the two people in the video and even provided personal details.

However, both people implicated have denied any involvement in their Facebook profiles. Lai said they should come forward and prove their innocence. The police reports also called on the Government to amend laws to provide better protection for pets from being abused.

“The laws against animal abuse are just not there at the moment. We hope the authorities would look into this. We want harsher punishment and for it to be enforced,” Lai said after lodging her report.

She said if no action was taken after the reports, MDDB would take the matter up with Veterinary Services Department.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not the man in video, says Malacca chef

PETALING JAYA: A 33-year-old chef, whose Facebook page has been flooded with accusations that he had abused his pet poodle, said he has been a victim of mistaken identity. “I am not that person in the video. I wouldn’t do such a thing,” the man, known only as Champ Alan, told his accusers.

“I am so fed up and angry,” he said, referring to the postings – including derogatory ones that insulted his mother – which had appeared on his Facebook page since a video clip showing a man using brute force on a dog became widely circulated in cyberspace.

Many people also alleged that the chef’s ex-wife and her partner were responsible for torturing the poodle. Champ Alan said, however, the woman seen in the picture was not his ex-wife.

He dared his critics to face him in Malacca, putting his handphone number and address on his Facebook page. He said the man abusing the dog in the video is shirtless, sporting tattos on both arms.

“I do not have tattoos on my arms,” he said, adding that he has tattoos on his neck and shoulder. “Please come and look for yourself if you don’t believe me,” he said.

He refused to make a police report, although he has been advised to do so. “I did not do anything wrong,” he said.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those with info on poodle abuser urged to contact authorities

Reports by RASHVINJEET S. BEDI, JOSHUA FOONG and SHAUN HO

PETALING JAYA: Enraged dog lovers want the Veterinary Services Department to bring to book an abuser of a poodle after a video clip showing the incident was posted on Facebook.

While the canine lovers are offering on Facebook cash rewards exceeding RM5,000 for information on the culprit, department enforcement division director Datuk Mohamed Radzuan Malek called on those with information on the abuser to report to the authorities for action to be taken.

“We need concrete details of the man because what we have so far is just online speculation. Once we have someone willing to be our informant and stand as a witness in court, we can build a strong case against the abuser,” he told The Star.

The abuser, if caught, will be charged under Part IV of the Animals Act 1953 and can be fined RM200 or jailed six months, or both, if found guilty.
Those with information can call the department at 03-8870 2000 or SMS DVS HQAduan (Your Complaint) to 15888.

In the 15-minute video, a man is seen using brute force on a poodle in an attempt to force the dog to stand up on its hind legs. It is not known whether the dog is still alive. A man and a woman have been singled out on Facebook to be the ones behind the video clip.

However, Facebook users have discovered that the woman had two Facebook accounts – one for casual friends and the other that was created after the matter erupted. Animal rights advocate Andrew Boey is worried that both the Facebook accounts had been hacked and were falsely created.

Boey, with a group of friends, will hire a private investigator to investigate the matter and help the authorities apprehend the real culprits. A photo montage is also circulating on Facebook identifying a female suspect as she was wearing a T-shirt similar to the one seen in the video. The man sitting next to her was seen wearing a ring similar to the one worn by the abuser in the video.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep the latest update coming, KNN bastard dog abuser. I wonder how is the poodle now, anyone adopted it or is it still alive? Bring it to Singapore, I want to keep it.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPCA gets info from netizens on dog abuser in M'sia

By Evelyn Lam Li Ting |
Posted: 26 January 2011 2306 hrs
<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="260"> <tbody><tr> <td align="right" width="20"></td> <td align="right" width="240">
phpIfZx8Z.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="60" valign="top"></td> <td class="update" height="80" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="138">Photos </td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="47">1 of 1</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" height="15" type="image" width="18"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="19"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" height="15" type="image" width="19"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" height="15" type="image" width="18"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

Video footage of dog abuser (R)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td></td> <td class="update"></td> </tr> <tr> <td></td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
SINGAPORE : A video of a man hitting and hurling his dog against the wall has been circulating on the social networking site Facebook for the last three days.

In the 15-minute clip, the man is also heard hurling abuse while training the frightened dog to stand on its hind legs.

In response, SPCA Singapore set up a Facebook page, calling on netizens to provide information on the abuser.

It said response came within a day, identifying the culprit - believed to be a Malaysian - and even posting his address and car plate number online.

"We have gathered the information and we've sent them all to SPCA Selangor, and they have submitted it to the authorities there. The responses that we got, most of them, (are from) people (who) are furious, and (they) want something to be done," said Chong Poh Choo, education officer with SPCA Singapore.

Ms Chong said according to information gathered online, the video was uploaded by someone who found a disposed thumbdrive containing the footage in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Closer to home, Ms Chong said the SPCA Singapore handled some 933 animal abuse complaints last year - 80 per cent of which happened at home.

She said the number of complaints of animal abuse saw an increase last year, compared to the previous year.

Among the complaints reported, 15 per cent of animals were found to be seriously injured or dead.

"There are basically two types of animal abuse - whether it's intentional or unintentional. And (many) times, the abuse that happens at home are people who neglect their pets. They do not treat them well; they do not care about them, and they don't feed them," said Chong.

- CNA /ls

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that idiot has problem understanding that dogs walks on 4 not 2. should ask him stand on one leg for 15 mins.

fall or put down the other leg a punch will be delivered to his face lol

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women_laugh_as_they_crush_bunnies_to_death_why_are-thumbnail.jpg

As if killing one rabbit is not enough, the woman who was filmed sitting on a bunny and crushing it to death went on to kill other bunnies, with the help of her girlfriends.

The Facebook video of the first killing was first alerted to STOMP by STOMPer Vernice.

One woman was seen placing a bunny beneath a piece of glass and sitting on the glass, crushing the poor animal to death, as her two girlfriends laughed.

In another email today (Nov 21), Vernice sent in more photos showing the same women apparently killing more rabbits, possibly my stepping on them to death.

Said Vernice:

"I was surfing the net to search for the video to show it to my dad.

"I came across a blog and uncovered even more horrific photos of how the remaining bunnies end up.

"ALL OF THEM WERE DEAD! My hands went limp after seeing the photo."

Another STOMPer who came across the video, Jin Jialat, said:

"I chanced upon this cruel torturing on an online video which was uploaded onto the net three days ago, and I am deeply sadden by the act committed by the China girl!

"I seriously condemn such acts and hope these girls will be arrested for the ill deeds they have done to this poor rabbit."

Cases of horrific animal abuse by China women seem to be rampant.

Just recently, on Nov 15, STOMP posted a story about a woman in China crushing a kitten to death with her high heels, disembowelling it and then posted the photos on the Internet.

And in 2006, another China woman posted pictures of herself stepping on a kitten and gouging its eyes with her stilettos.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman_in_china_crushes_kitten_to_death_with_high_heels-thumbnail.jpg

A woman in China had apparently crushed a kitten to death with her high heels, disembowelled it and then posted the photos on the Internet.

This is the second such incident to have happened. In 2006, another China woman posted pictures of herself stepping on a kitten and gouging its eyes out with her stilettos.

STOMPer OMG, who came across graphic photos of the latest cat abuse online, said:

"A woman in China posted pictures of her crushing a poor kitten to death with her high-heeled shoes.

"She seemed to have copied the inhumane act of another Chinese woman in 2006, who also stepped on a kitten until it died using her high-heeled shoes, although netizens think this latest abuse is even worse.

"The graphic photos show the woman, wearing a sexy black dress, stepping on the kitten with her heels, crushing its head and cutting its body up until its intestines fell out.

"She then stuffed the dead cat into a bag.

"I've only attached some of the photos, as the rest are much too graphic."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hell existed for a purpose, to bring all these cruel abusers to task - someday - and they will be reincarnated to be like those animals and receive the same treatement.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Friday January 28, 2011

Find and arrest duo, pet lovers urge cops

By STEVEN CHIEW
[email protected]

KUALA LUMPUR: More groups have lodged reports urging police to track down and arrest the two people implicated in the dog abuse video. They also want the police to immediately rescue the dog if it is still alive.

The report was lodged by Malaysian Animal Rights Society president N. Surendran, who also represented the Malaysian Animal Welfare Society, Independent Living & Training Centre and Lawyers for Liberty at the Dang Wangi police headquarters here yesterday.

Surendran said Bukit Aman should set up a task force jointly with the Veterinary Services Department to investigate and prosecute the two. “The duo should be penalised because if they could do this to an animal, they could do it to anybody.

“The fact that they posed with the puppy showed they were confident no action would be taken against them,” he added. Surendran also said the Veterinary Services Department was not doing enough to protect animals.

“If no action is taken after lodging the report, we will look for the two people involved, arrest them and hand them over to the police,” he added. He described the acts caught on the video as one of the worst cases of animal abuse he had ever seen.

The groups also called on the Government to amend the law to provide better protection for pets from being abused. In the video, a man is seen using brute force on a poodle in an attempt to force the dog to stand on its hind legs.

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Friday January 28, 2011

Mistake brings profits for restaurant owner

MALACCA: A case of mistaken identity has turned profitable for Tan Leong Seng, 40. He has been mistaken as the unidentified man abusing a poodle which caused an uproar among pet lovers after it was posted on the social networking site Facebook.

Tan, the owner of a restaurant in Melaka Raya, said that while he had been inconvenienced by calls from people asking whether he was behind the alleged abuse, his business experienced a sudden increase as curious people thronged his shop to catch a glimpse of him.

“At first, I was surprised by the surge of customers, but I was alerted by calls from my friends and relatives,” he said at his shop.

n_03tan.jpg

I’m not the marked man: Tan (right) showing Low his untattooed arm as proof that he is not the alleged poodle abuser in Malacca.

“I am Internet illiterate and I don’t even have a Facebook account. “So, I didn’t know about this issue until I read about it in the newspapers.”
He said he did not have any tattoo like the man in the video.

Meanwhile, Malacca Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals chairman Vincent Low said the society had lodged reports with local authorities including the local Veterinary Services Department and the Malacca City Council.

“We hope the authorities will be able to apprehend the culprit as soon as possible,” he told reporters at a press conference yesterday.