• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How you urinate determines what kind of person you are.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
187395541_330660018508982_2802711219170097553_n.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I clean my toilet at home, so it’s usually straight into the toilet bowl, but I don’t bother if it’s at the inner walls or into the water.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I clean my toilet at home, so it’s usually straight into the toilet bowl, but I don’t bother if it’s at the inner walls or into the water.

Same. I try to pee so to minimize splash outside the toilet bowl.

I also take toilet paper after peeing to wipe off any spray or splash that gets on the rims of the bowl.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Same. I try to pee so to minimize splash outside the toilet bowl.

I also take toilet paper after peeing to wipe off any spray or splash that gets on the rims of the bowl.
I just use my forset, spray spray, cover and flush.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
actually instead of

How you urinate determines what kind of person you are" so cheem​

should be

How you urinate determines if you clean your own toilet or not​

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sit down and pee. and i clean (and dry) my dick head with toilet paper. less aerosolized pee droplets flying around, better for sanitation and hygiene. and easier to clean entire restroom too. invisible droplets will land on toothbrush and towels if aerosolized.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i sit down and pee. and i clean (and dry) my dick head with toilet paper. less aerosolized pee droplets flying around, better for sanitation and hygiene. and easier to clean entire restroom too. invisible droplets will land on toothbrush and towels if aerosolized.
aye, when you can smell the pee while peeing, means aerosolized already :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to shoot my pee vertically upwards so that it almost touches the ceiling.

I shower afterwards so spillage is not a problem.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I normally aim for the center of toilet bowl, but 80% of the time, the pee will land on my feet (or shoes if I am out). Old man is like that one :frown:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I normally aim for the center of toilet bowl, but 80% of the time, the pee will land on my feet (or shoes if I am out). Old man is like that one :frown:
I overcome that by spreading my legs apart and sticking my pelvis forward, helps a bit.