• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to wash your own underwear?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, recently, i was advised to wash my own underwear after shower. using hands and no washing machine for the under garment. do you wash it with soap or bring in the detergent for washing? thanks and please advise.:o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I travel, I buy a packet of disposable briefs and toss them away after my shower at the end of the day. Don't have to worry about washing them. If I have to wash my regular underwear, I will used whatever I have with me. If I have detergent powder, I will use it, if not, any soap available will do.

Cheers!

hi, recently, i was advised to wash my own underwear after shower. using hands and no washing machine for the under garment. do you wash it with soap or bring in the detergent for washing? thanks and please advise.:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
狗改不了吃屎

The resident loser attention whore is back!

Only 2 famous people publicly announce they wash own underwear.
Vile lky and teeko Jackie chan.....now non famous loser Krafty wants to join the club. See the vile-ness pattern here? All scums

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sniff, and if it gives you a high, flip it around. after one day, sniff, and if it causes you to faint, flip it inside out. repeat until you get knocked out for 6.9 minutes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I travel I bring along some super concentrated detergent to do my own washing. The reason I prefer to do DIY laundry is to avoid the delay in the turn around time.

I also use under wear made of quick drying material, 94% nylon/6% lycra which I got from Amazon.

This is what I use http://www.iherb.com/Life-Tree-Home...rpose-Household-Cleaner-32-fl-oz-946-ml/23218
There are of course other cleaning products but this product is concentrated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can beat this (real) war story: Crony doesn't do undies. Don't ask me if he yells when zipper gets in the way :eek::p
TS might want to consider this option

there's a mei mei who will do the zipper for him, but it's mostly down as mei mei blows. :p

Happyhour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask Narong to wash your undies for you.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

oi lee jiu hu kia boh zho peng si boh

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi . Very easy. Same procedure as washing a ccb.:wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

panties, briefs, boxers, or nothing? Each undy is different.