• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to trust India doctors like that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
34 guests at 2.30 am. Wonder where are those sinkies and mudlanders bashing shitskins? Like rotten mouth cottonmouth. No guts to appear here to bash real pool of their favourite people?

Where is COWARD cottonmouth? You like scolding filthy shitskins dont you? Why are you not in this thread? The guests here who are thiefs robbers molesters rapists from india surely are filthy pieces of shit and qualified to be called filthy shit skins. What a COWARD!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah nehs are good at chiak chua (eat snake) any time. Just tell the counter to record in the duty book he had done his rounds, all OK, while he had a beer somewhere else.

go to Changi Biz Hub any time of the work week n you will see lots of f trash ah nehs malingering in shopping places esp Fairprice during office hours w some wearing co. badge too............. they steal our jobs and sgian employers do not care!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
31 shameless guests when the thread is in page 4. Disgusting criminals in hiding. KNNBCCB filthy shit skins and mudlanders who are thieves robbers rapists and molesters. Go burn in hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to Changi Biz Hub any time of the work week n you will see lots of f trash ah nehs malingering in shopping places esp Fairprice during office hours w some wearing co. badge too............. they steal our jobs and sgian employers do not care!!!

It is 1.30 am and this thread in page 7 with 38 guests and that's why you are celebrating bite to dust//////////////////////? Evil sinkie traitors like you deserved to go to hell along with all these disgusting filthy shit skins thieves as you are a thief yourself and deserved to have your job stolen by other thieves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you 38 filthy shit skin guests who are thieves and robbers from India? Saudi Arabia? Bangladesh? Pakistan? When are you human trash going to bite the dust? So shameful people who are disgrace to human.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish sinkies and sinkie traitors are repulsive, disgusting and vile and certainly deserved to be treated by India doctors who graduated from fraudulent medical schools in India as reported in the Reuters report. PAP please import more!

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish sinkies and sinkie traitors are repulsive, disgusting and vile and certainly deserved to be treated by India doctors who graduated from fraudulent medical schools in India as reported in the Reuters report. PAP please import more!

dear, i am not selfish. If Singapore Medical Council wants to do something, they can easily identify imported doctors with degrees affiliated or validated Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. In the first place, the governing body is accepting these qualifications as "approved", what is there to feedback?

If you understand the education system, affiliated or validated means that the Examination Syndicate of an established university will allow a degree program from a weaker institution to feature their logo on the certificate. It doesn't mean that the Examination Syndicate set the questions, it just means that the Examination Syndicate acknowledges and agree sthat the difficulty of the questions meet their standards. For all you know, the exam questions are usually be leaked or hinted by the weaker institution before exams because these colleges set the questions in-house.

In the 90s, many singaporeans are armed with Computing Diplomas from the University of Cambridge local Examination Syndicate from many local private schools. It's the same concept. These private schools are known to set their own questions and hint to their students the likely exam topics. From there, there will move to Higher-Diploma, then Advanced Diploma but no reputable universities in UK or US will admit you even with top scores from these diplomas accredited from University of Cambridge local Examination Syndicate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are confirmed a repulsive sinkie calling me dear despite my demand for you to not do that. You reminded me of online rapist alamak1ng who did the same. I feel for those Trump victims who met with repulsive Trump's attacks.

And you are also confirmed a selfish sinkie and sinkie traitor rejoicing on nipples photos. Just fuck off from me. KNNBCCB filthy alamak1ng clone!

dear, i am not selfish. If Singapore Medical Council wants to do something, they can easily identify imported doctors with degrees affiliated or validated Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. In the first place, the governing body is accepting these qualifications as "approved", what is there to feedback?

If you understand the education system, affiliated or validated means that the Examination Syndicate of an established university will allow a degree program from a weaker institution to feature their logo on the certificate. It doesn't mean that the Examination Syndicate set the questions, it just means that the Examination Syndicate acknowledges and agree sthat the difficulty of the questions meet their standards. For all you know, the exam questions are usually be leaked or hinted by the weaker institution before exams because these colleges set the questions in-house.

In the 90s, many singaporeans are armed with Computing Diplomas from the University of Cambridge local Examination Syndicate from many local private schools. It's the same concept. These private schools are known to set their own questions and hint to their students the likely exam topics. From there, there will move to Higher-Diploma, then Advanced Diploma but no reputable universities in UK or US will admit you even with top scores from these diplomas accredited from University of Cambridge local Examination Syndicate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is 1.30 am and this thread in page 7 with 38 guests and that's why you are celebrating bite to dust//////////////////////? Evil sinkie traitors like you deserved to go to hell along with all these disgusting filthy shit skins thieves as you are a thief yourself and deserved to have your job stolen by other thieves.

No reply from Hans168 doing //////////////// insults? Such a COWARD only know how to bully woman. Every WRONG insult he directed at me will be returned to him and his descendants ten folds by heaven. Don't tell me his descendants are innocent as i am innocent too but this bastard insist he has right to bully me non-stop despite that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from Hans168 doing //////////////// insults? Such a COWARD only know how to bully woman. Every WRONG insult he directed at me will be returned to him and his descendants ten folds by heaven. Don't tell me his descendants are innocent as i am innocent too but this bastard insist he has right to bully me non-stop despite that!

Hans168 deserved to have his eyes blinded by filthy shit skin doctor for the smearing and wrong he did to me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread in page 5 has 25 guests. Sinkie traitor dogs are blind to injustice as long as not themselves affected and deserved to have their eyes blinded by filthy shit skin doctors!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hans168 is so COWARD bully to go everywhere to smear me but this thread scared to appear infront of filthy shit skins who are his fellow thieves and robbers!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

full moon brings insanity cum cunt drips

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hans168 is so COWARD bully to go everywhere to smear me but this thread scared to appear infront of filthy shit skins who are his fellow thieves and robbers!

are you worth it? still keeping the bangla sperm deposited last year???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you worth it? still keeping the bangla sperm deposited last year???

Filthy monkey thief, I am apparently worth it for you to go round coding /////////////////. You got guts to insult people no guts to admit, what a COWARD bully a product of bangla sperm with your whore mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
full moon brings insanity cum cunt drips

The one who go round insulting people for nothing is the one who is insane. And these COWARD usually turn around to call others people insane when people scold them back. Filthy monkeys from SLUT family with rotten mouth and LJ###################. And this kind of bastards still dare to go round saying others have poor upbringing and values when////////////////////////////// insults are super good reflection of their family poor upbringing and values.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has 33 guests at 6 am. That's 3.30 am India time. 1.30 am Saudi Arabia time. Got to be filthy shit skins working in Saudi Arabia. Pui!