• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to terminate Mio TV?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try jb ...

I watch Astro TV stream online.

It's match buildup and post-match analysis are fantastic. And Abbas Saad is one of the pundits.

Much better than the local overpriced Singtel Mio crap (of which one of my friends was a subscriber).

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried. Those chumps "from the termination Dept" are off for today.

The CSO who picked up the call has absolutely no clue on the cancellation procedure. Can you imagine that?

:mad:

Maybe can try going to those shopping centres where they set up a booth and got part-timers to jio people to sign up. Instead of signing up, just tell the SYT serving u that u wanna cancel subscription instead. Maybe they will get a shock upon hearing this. I am sure they will go down on their knees and give u a bj instead :smile: