• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to stop cyber bully?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an idea, work or not you can put to the test. But it is going to be tough.

Say you put up an image of a man with a hole in his t-shirt and find it cool to share with your facebook friends, as if they are your good friends that are well connected and know you well.

Then when one of them say something negative you get bombarded from others and suddenly it went viral .... These peoples are just herd mentality and started firing at you or scold you as if they are your aunties and uncles.

Hope this works?

1. Copy and saves on files of notes, comments and snitches at these shit friend of yours, or MPs, that take a snitch at you as if they think it was cool to do that.

2. Wait for the viral to settle down, then do the attack.

i. Set up a Blogspot in google with NOT your real name. Set up a google email with NOT your real name.

ii. Put all those scumbag names into this BlogSpot and write in text only, no image.

How the Search Engine like Google works. They have search robot program that go through all the texts in the html page, or very pages. Then it matches all the same texts into one and linked them, like names, places and so on. Then Google will put it on their SE site.

Then these scumbags will find their names and facebook linked to your Blogspot and how they whored at others unreasonably, or offensively.

What is the purpose of doing this - nabbed you and are fucked for being annoying.

1. When these scumbags want to change jobs and if their profile of behaving badly in internet public and treated their facebook friends like shit and dirt it can be picked up in your BlogSpot. Behaving baldy in public and act like aunty or uncle scolding people you get bad track record, sealed.

Soon and by all nature means you see many people will want to think about it before join herb mentality to scold people as they like it.

Warning: this may or may not work for anyone. But I do know it works for someone. Good luck.

Well, this is call 2nd layer of recovery, it is one of the 36 strategies in Sun Tze. 孙子三十六计

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Say you put up an image of a man with a hole in his t-shirt and find it cool to share with your facebook friends, as if they are your good friends that are well connected and know you well.

Then when one of them say something negative you get bombarded from others and suddenly it went viral .... These peoples are just herd mentality and started firing at you or scold you as if they are your aunties and uncles.

Hope this works?

1. Copy and saves on files of notes, comments snitch at those people that take a snitch at you as if they think it was cool to do that.

i. Set up a Blogspot in google with NOT your real name. Set up a google email with NOT your real name.

ii. Put all those scumbag names into this BlogSpot and write in text only, no image.

How the Search Engine like Google works. They have search robot program that go through all the texts in the html page, or very pages. Then it matches all the same texts into one and linked them, like names, places and so on. Then Google will put it on their SE site.

Then these scumbags will find their names and facebook linked and how they whored at others unreasonably, or offensively.

What is the purpose of doing this - nabbed you and are fucked for being annoying.

1. When these scumbag want to change jobs and if their profile of behaving badly and treated their facebook friends like shit and dirt it can be picked up in your BlogSpot. Behaving baldy in public and act like aunty or uncle scolding people you get bad track record, sealed.

Soon and by all nature means you see many people will want to think about it before join herb mentality to scold people as they like it.

Warning: this may or may not work for anyone. But I do know it works for someone. Good luck.

Cool story bro. I'm waiting for Jesslyn Tan to dig up all the dirt on me. :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to know how this strategy will works and why it works? Let you do the recovery stage, that is get some dignity back from the backlash?

Ups my points to 2,000 and I continue .....??

Cool story bro. I'm waiting for Jesslyn Tan to dig up all the dirt on me. :cool:

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday you have to think of retaliation, will you be able to sleep peaceful at night when you are upset?

冤冤相报何时了?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those think they are been bully in internet are idiot/too sensitive and really low IQ/EQ....................
So do those bully other.
Both should sent to IMH for a week for check up. If really want to punish them. Punish both.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to know how this strategy will works and why it works? Let you do the recovery stage, that is get some dignity back from the backlash?

Ups my points to 2,000 and I continue .....??

My SEO associate is in the business of making sure rich families kids who accidentally post private information disappear into the depth of internet. One way was to piss off the search engine so much that the page rank = 0 and the information can be found in say page 1230 of Google.

How Google banned BMW Website.
http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2006-02-04-n60.html

There are anti-bullying software around. But there is also a technique that backfire and make a cyberbully cry. Cannot comment here because it is in a gray legal area over privacy.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are too sensitive to criticism & verbal attacks. It's better to help them to develop a thick skin, so that they can ignore & not take things personally

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are too sensitive to criticism & verbal attacks. It's better to help them to develop a thick skin, so that they can ignore & not take things personally

Cyber bullying is fine for adults, it is the young and schoolkids we need to protect and teach because their immature minds are not built to handle this

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this cyber bully?

Narong Wongwan.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyber bullying is fine for adults, it is the young and schoolkids we need to protect and teach because their immature minds are not built to handle this

That is why you only hear of kids committing suicide. Adults are usually mature enough to ignore criticism unless you are talking about some people in the PAP:wink:

I doubt it is useful to have another law because of the problems with enforcement:confused: This is especially true in cases where the culprits is a minors.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope this works?

1. Copy and saves on files of notes, comments and snitches at these shit friend of yours, or MPs, that take a snitch at you as if they think it was cool to do that.

Then these scumbags will find their names and facebook linked to your Blogspot and how they whored at others unreasonably, or offensively.

1. When these scumbags want to change jobs and if their profile of behaving badly in internet public and treated their facebook friends like shit and dirt it can be picked up in your BlogSpot. Behaving baldy in public and act like aunty or uncle scolding people you get bad track record, sealed.

Well, this is call 2nd layer of recovery, it is one of the 36 strategies in Sun Tze. 孙子三十六计

wong leh. best way is sukky sucky a ministers cok lik tin tin peilin, then sue your enemies until they bankrupt. all good no bad. unless u dun like blowjob

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not explain? Just show the link?

My SEO associate is in the business of making sure rich families kids who accidentally post private information disappear into the depth of internet. One way was to piss off the search engine so much that the page rank = 0 and the information can be found in say page 1230 of Google.

There are anti-bullying software around. But there is also a technique that backfire and make a cyberbully cry. Cannot comment here because it is in a gray legal area over privacy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting. Facebook don't share their users information with SE like googles and bing. And this is why you can take snitched at others in your facebook and not picked up (indexed and follow) by SE. Clever Facebook, and so was others like Lindkened and so on.

Bloody Sam forum is useless picked up by google, not the Facebook type quality.

Though children cannot handle the situation and as adult as his/her uncle or auntie you can at least help her overcome the problem and get her confidence back and restore her life. A fall back plan is required, fair dinkum.

And for yourself, if you are in the mid of doing something, like chance of promotion, but get snitched and bully from your peers, co-workers or competitors at least you can do the recovery stage and bring these scumbags to the table and deal with them one by one. Give them a taste of their own medicine, be nice to each other on the public Facebook and the internet.

want to hear more ..... ups my point to 2,000????

How Google banned BMW Website.
http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2006-02-04-n60.html

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how I cyberbully an idiot into sending me messages. That idiot does not know that I am an attention seeker and enjoy getting notifications. It gives me control over that person. LOL!

The best part is that this idiot dare not reply but can only give me more attention by notification. I think my article about small dicks must be offended him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a big bully, ah!

You have the right keyword: Control.

How can you control cyberbully, legally and your way?

This is how I cyberbully an idiot into sending me messages. That idiot does not know that I am an attention seeker and enjoy getting notifications. It gives me control over that person. LOL!

The best part is that this idiot dare not reply but can only give me more attention by notification. I think my article about small dicks must be offended him. :biggrin: