• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make this forum more popular

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suggest we should get all the members from the other sex forum to come over here. The other sex forum don't have a edmw section so they can come over here to talk about non sexual topics.

This will make this forum become more popular than hwz forum.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those in that other forum who want to be here are already here....

Those with teeko only on their brain won't bother.

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. More handsome men like me joining this forum will bring more women here, resulting in a rise in popularity.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suggest we should get all the members from the other sex forum to come over here. The other sex forum don't have a edmw section so they can come over here to talk about non sexual topics.

i like this forum then EDMW fuckwarezone forum.although edmw is a popular voice out forum if u want the public to hear wats our thought....

but that forum i think controlled by pro ccp china agents.

why so???

if i post pro usa articles i will be dim as usa cok sucker.

if they post pro ccp articles...n if u dun agree with them ...they see you as traitor of chinese.

my main hp account banned.used up my sis ...mum... hp to re register alson all banned due to i m anti ccp.

these people controlling edmw dun ban those anti usa anti white ..hate post..but will ban any pro usa thread ...

g

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not, I have never participated in the other forum. Guess my sex drive is waning. Besides, my strong Christian faith does not allow me to be naughty. Amen.
Your sex drive waning? Please lor, you see lao aunty also want pump full tank! Don't talk cock! :FU:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam should personally visit Goh Meng Seng and get him to come in here. We can use a lot of entertainment from him, otherwsie GMS will be wasted for another 5 more years.