• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make strong babies!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
feed them with buffalo milk.

tough and strong and tua jiak!

recommended by PRC doctor.

dun be stupid lah.. baby drink HUMAN breast milk... PRC one you also believe..

buffalo milk is for their own baby calf lah... you ok or not????

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My eyesight must be faiLing..how to make sotong babies !!; was what i initiaLLy read..:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy to make strong babies.

1) Any weak, deformed or misshapen babies will be thrown down from the top of Bukit Timah Hill.

2) Boys who reach kindergarten age will be taken from their mothers, and start training to be warriors.

3) Teenage boys will fight wild animals with their bare hands. Survivors will be allowed to take wives.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy to make strong babies.

1) Any weak, deformed or misshapen babies will be thrown down from the top of Bukit Timah Hill.

2) Boys who reach kindergarten age will be taken from their mothers, and start training to be warriors.

3) Teenage boys will fight wild animals with their bare hands. Survivors will be allowed to take wives.

We already have that system in place. It's called the school streaming. Retarded babies will be streamed to ITEs where early pregnancy and a life of menial labour awaits.

Those who survive all the tests will become scholars and lead the country to greater heights.

Naughty

Alfrescian
Loyal
We already have that system in place. It's called the school streaming. Retarded babies will be streamed to ITEs where early pregnancy and a life of menial labour awaits.

Those who survive all the tests will become scholars and lead the country to greater heights.

True, true ...

A subtle and practical solution in our educational system! Wonder how it was ever justified?

Ha Ha, I like your humor, my friend!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conqueror Is Strong

feed them with buffalo milk.

tough and strong and tua jiak!

recommended by PRC doctor.

Like someone has mentioned here, the human breast milk is good enough. Look, I'm strong. I can carry up to more than 240 kg of weight (ie. champ 300 kg). In my days, not many mothers do that anymore.

Have you seen an elephant ? They too drink milk from their mothers and they all can lift very heavy stuff. And they eat grass too. :eek: Don't you tell everyone here to eat grass too.