• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to make sambal and chicken rice chillies

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4838920090_78e4d14a68.jpg

Chicken Rice Chillies
1) 3 tablespoon of Chicken oil (skimmed from the water to cook your chicken)
2) 3 slices of ginger (pound)
3) 10 red chillies (pound)
4) 1 garlic (pound), optional
5) 1 tablespoon of lime juice
6) 1/2 teaspoon of salt (add more if its not enough)

Directions
just mixed everything, no need to cook or fried

17743.jpg

Sambal Chillies
1) 3 tablespoon of oil (can be more)
2) 10 chillies (red, green, padis or big ones also can), pound
3) 10 shallots, pound
4) 1 tablespoon of lime juice
5) 1/2 teaspoon of salt (add more if its not enough)

Directions
Fried the shallots 1st in medium heat, 30 seconds add the chillies, add the salt. 30 seconds before you scoop, add the lime juice.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not a fan of belacan, chillies should be eaten fresh, no need other paste to complement it.
Thanks for the recipe, i will try to make. I am getting old and when I eat chili that is not home-made, I often get a stomach upset.