• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to insult a Sinkie

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow people, your rep getting higher and higher

Are you screwing and self-masturbating yourself again? haha

Why not use this time to make some real money and real reputation in the real life?

Ahh? But i hardly used clone up clone method leh. If so it would have been even faster. You think the OA don't have allies here? And how come i don't see you asking Forvendet that? :eek:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exchange points can do what huh? Can change for Ivebert's panty?

AAAAAgRcyzgAAAAAAH39nA.jpg

:eek:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
By asking them to vote for the opposition!

For those who already have made up their mind to vote for the opposition -come what may - tell them to return the Growth Dividends, Workfare and even their HDB flats provided by the PAP government.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
By asking them to vote for the opposition!

For those who already have made up their mind to vote for the opposition -come what may - tell them to return the Growth Dividends, Workfare and even their HDB flats provided by the PAP government.

sure. can you ask your masters to return me the income tax i paid last year? its more than enough to cover my growth dividends many times over. and btw i cannot return my hdb becos i dun stay in 1. how?? deal?? :oIo::oIo:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure. can you ask your masters to return me the income tax i paid last year? its more than enough to cover my growth dividends many times over. and btw i cannot return my hdb becos i dun stay in 1. how?? deal?? :oIo::oIo:

Agree. They all like to konglanjiaowei. :biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Just keep correcting their english especially IRregardless! (Males & Females)
2) Asked if their cars' downpayment are their very own or paid for by their parents or girlfriend. (Males only)
3) Just show them your fully paid up credit cards bills. (Males only)
4) Tell sinkie women your husband set no limit on your supplementary credit cards. Actually just 30k should be sufficient!
5) Tell them both your parents are IVY league graduates.
6) Just speak to them in proper simple english with no accent and keep excusing yourself because you cannot understanding their pidgin language.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Deal! Be a hero and give up your citizenship. There are many others who would gladly pay a fortune to own what you give up.

I too pay income tax but never asked for it to be returned. Imagine a mother or father asking you to pay them back for the years of bringing you up till you can fly the nest?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deal! Be a hero and give up your citizenship. There are many others who would gladly pay a fortune to own what you give up.

I too pay income tax but never asked for it to be returned. Imagine a mother or father asking you to pay them back for the years of bringing you up till you can fly the nest?

fuck u pap dog. spore dun belong to pap. pap must be voted out and fuck off!!

pap is your father n mother but not mine. your stupid analogy is for you pap dogs only :oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck u pap dog. spore dun belong to pap. pap must be voted out and fuck off!!

pap is your father n mother but not mine. your stupid analogy is for you pap dogs only :oIo::oIo:

So, can PAP members call you an opposition dog?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Just keep correcting their english especially IRregardless! (Males & Females)
2) Asked if their cars' downpayment are their very own or paid for by their parents or girlfriend. (Males only)
3) Just show them your fully paid up credit cards bills. (Males only)
4) Tell sinkie women your husband set no limit on your supplementary credit cards. Actually just 30k should be sufficient!
5) Tell them both your parents are IVY league graduates.
6) Just speak to them in proper simple english with no accent and keep excusing yourself because you cannot understanding their pidgin language.

Thanks for the contribution

Ivy league is something they don't understand.
They will think it's a soccer league in U.S.

Or they will think it's Amy Yip
:biggrin: