• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to initate connection with God!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you read my Tiers of Nation articles?

google it, you can find it.

you don't need Jesus, if you are happy and contented with the way you are living.

you don't need Jesus, if your primary concern is money.

you don't need Jesus, if you believe and trusts in yourself.

you don't need Jesus, if you are just a self seeker yourself.

you don't need Jesus, if your life is fulfilled.

i don't really want to argue with you about the authenticity of Jesus, you can google it yourselves.

who needs Jesus? only those who need a rest from their toils and sufferings in life needs him.

who needs Jesus? only those who had everything in their life, suddenly felt a sense of emptiness.

who needs Jesus? only those who felt life is meaningless, just to pursuit the every day life in a rat race.

who needs Jesus? only those who think they have not fulfilled what they are created for.

who needs Jesus? only those who have no peace and joy and want to seek it.

who needs Jesus? only those who are helpless and need to achieve what they themselves cannot.

finally who needs Jesus? only those who want to break away from their chains of sins to set themselves free.

please read the bible to find out what Jesus really means. don't rely on non-educated people or anti-Christs comments here.

Not everybody can suka suka and become a Christian, it's chosen by God. That's the best blessing anyone can receive from him. But God's Grace is for everybody. Only the truely wise will know and understand His Grace.

Just my final words.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
[I am still waiting for you to convince me about his existence.]

if he doesn't exist, why am i here?

why are we here? why was JBJ here? why is CSJ here?

because of Jesus Love, watch JBJ eulogy.

listen to CSJ. because of Jesus Love, they want to serve the people, even though people don't even care about their efforts.

God is omnipotent, omniniscence, and ominipresent.

Try to call out to him, if you want to seek him, and please be humble first. Just talk to Him like a friend. Tell him your needs and concerns.

He will touch your lives. Dun take my words for it. Try it yourselves!

Pray like this

Heavenly Father:..........................................................................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.