• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to increase my volume of sperm each time I come?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to make a baby with my girlfriend. But despite my big cock, I am not successful to date. I think the volume of my sperm is not enough to make her pregnant.

What must I eat or do to increase my sperm volume?

I tried abstaining from sex and masturbation for a week, but the volume of sperm is still not enough. The most is a tablespoon of sperm.

Any suggestions?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to make a baby with my girlfriend. But despite my big cock, I am not successful to date. I think the volume of my sperm is not enough to make her pregnant.

What must I eat or do to increase my sperm volume?

I tried abstaining from sex and masturbation for a week, but the volume of sperm is still not enough. The most is a tablespoon of sperm.

Any suggestions?

93812905-young-mother-pumped-breastmilk-pump-works-on-batteries-convenient-to-use-breast-milk-for-supplementa.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to read the Bible, child. :wink:

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
Ezekiel 23:20

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to read the Bible, child. :wink:

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
Ezekiel 23:20
Are you speaking English? Why must read the Bible? Bible talks about sperm volume?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat more soup tulang, kambin soup, salmon and other type of fishes. Zinc to make a healthy quality sperm.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I do have a very big cock. That's why it's puzzling. Do big cock people produce less volume of sperm when we come?
I know a serial bonker with low sperm count who finally got married when he got a woman pregnant. By then he was slready 45 years old.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask John Tan to help you....his is very voluminous like Vivien Balakrishnan's head.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat high quality fresh raw egg. Oyster also another choice but expensive. Best is to live in rural and farm places as there has fresh air and healthy fresh organic food. City foods are full of pesticide and preservative and etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't wear any underwear and let it hang commando style to help produce healthy strong straight swimmers. your sperm are most likely swimming in circles.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wearing boxers surely helps- healthy sperms need a lower temperature to develop nicely.

Zinc is also another sure bet- get them by eating plenty of seafood like lobsters and oysters.

refrain from ejaculation for about two-three days, should be able to get a nice load.