• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to improve your business thread .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a new philosophy when it comes to friends. 不打不相识,especially in a business partnership, things will get bad and how the other person reacts to it may make of break your friendship. If you never angered or fight with your friend before you won't know how things will be when bad times comes.

yes i agree good communication are very important between partners . and also must share the same goal and visions .

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as you know im doing my own business ..and im not educated ( i dont study business in school too ) all of my business is using trial and error method , nobody guide me throughout my business . i just apply some common sense and survive until now ..now i wanted to improve my business and bring my business to the next level ...hope anyone here can ADVISE me ( sam , correct english anot ) . this thread is also for anyone who wanted to start their own business . lets learn from one another mistake and different way of doing business from different perspective .

I'll be starting my own food business in October, it took a while for me to approach my friend who wanted to expand his business but couldn't find the right help and partner to do so as he also holds a full time job of his own. I've to relearn my cooking skills (picked up during my kitchen part timing when i was younger), costing, marketing, promotion and branding.

I'll be willing to slave for the next 2-3 years, there are always risk involved but no risk no gains. I'm sure you had your reservations and doubts when you first started your own business. Unlike Beshitted who keeps talking about his PRC restaurant (if any), i'm starting real small and dreaming real big. Ideally i would want to employ as many Singaporeans (preferably middle aged), that said kitchen work is tough and if i have to employ foreign workers so be it.

Small success starts with big dreams, big success starts with small steps :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll be starting my own food business in October, it took a while for me to approach my friend who wanted to expand his business but couldn't find the right help and partner to do so as he also holds a full time job of his own. I've to relearn my cooking skills (picked up during my kitchen part timing when i was younger), costing, marketing, promotion and branding.

I'll be willing to slave for the next 2-3 years, there are always risk involved but no risk no gains. I'm sure you had your reservations and doubts when you first started your own business. Unlike Beshitted who keeps talking about his PRC restaurant (if any), i'm starting real small and dreaming real big. Ideally i would want to employ as many Singaporeans (preferably middle aged), that said kitchen work is tough and if i have to employ foreign workers so be it.

Small success starts with big dreams, big success starts with small steps :wink:

bro , always remember ...no business is small ..one day it will grow if you put enough time and energy on it . All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them . in biz you have to push yourself to the limit and willing to take risk . all the best to you bro ...im sure you can make it . remember there are sure friends who will give you negative vibes ...never feel discourage when in bz ...when the going at tough the tough get going ...think postive . gambatte na !!!!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro , always remember ...no business is small ..one day it will grow if you put enough time and energy on it . All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them . in biz you have to push yourself to the limit and willing to take risk . all the best to you bro ...im sure you can make it . remember there are sure friends who will give you negative vibes ...never feel discourage when in bz ...when the going at tough the tough get going ...think postive . gambatte na !!!!!!

Thanks for the leap of faith bro

Hungry people will have to find a way to feed themselves when there's nothing to eat or starve to death :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All lasting business is built on friendship. try to be your customer good friend :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn't know what he is doing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the leap of faith bro

Hungry people will have to find a way to feed themselves when there's nothing to eat or starve to death :wink:

you are welcome bro ...yes...i was hungry before ...when i say hungry ...i mean very hungry :wink: