• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to identify Malaysian by the Chinese written?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Malaysian Chinese like to use dirty tricks of 对号入座
This is what my neighbourhood Malaysian Cantonese dog did too remember? He use a half naked lying in bed man to harass me and then use my particulars and called me dog and when i scolded him said I 对号入座。sounds familiar to @musclepower dirty tricks ? Of course

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what my neighbourhood Malaysian Cantonese dog did too remember? He use a half naked lying in bed man to harass me and then use my particulars and called me dog and when i scolded him said I 对号入座。sounds familiar to @musclepower dirty tricks ? Of course
Seriously I didn’t see any China Chinese did that use 对号入座in my chat group

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian dog @musclepower favorite particulars used in his Ccb poems defaming me are 裕廊东remember?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. Written Chinese that is lack of beauty and very crass. That’s Malaysian Chinese. Just see @musclepower poems can know what’s that. China Chinese wrote in a flowy way with beautiful words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg I just did a search and found so many times Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prpso@musclepower used this favorite Malaysian Chinese words 对号入座
IMG_8579.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese like @musclepower like to use 繁体字to show off. Which sinkie will do that?
Seriously sinkies in my jb neighbourhood can’t even write in Chinese. Even me Singaporean also can’t write much chinese at first because too long never write and for sure won’t use 繁体字。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya your @musclepower Malaysian Chinese sucks, don’t forget you self declared didn’t read any Chinese book in vertical lines before. That’s as good as illiterate in Chinese to me. Can’t even beat me that read thick Chinese books in vertical lines by age 12 (zero after that because i decided to excel in English). No wonder your character and Chinese so no class and so crass all about insulting virgin as chicken. You and your own women evil and cheap lying dog and bitch are always what you accused me to be hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people think they write in complex character 繁体字only very big deal when they didn’t even read any Chinese books in vertical lines before hahahaha
Please lah reading 繁体字is nothing to me who read thick books in vertical lines. It’s called non issue. Substance over form understand @musclepower?