• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get the FUCK out of Sinking Land with little $$$?

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
some western countries.. they very lazy & won't do any blue collar work, just depend on welfare. blue collar work are mainly done by migrants. those angmos that are educated are fast finding out that there are too many over educated, masters, phd graduates around & not enough jobs. if ur hard working & thick skinned & dun mind working at bottom level & work ur way up.. you stand a better chance of success than those in white collar, graduates only jobs!

i give u example.. the Chinese takeaway restaurant, the wife is stay at home mother & looks after 3 kids, she drives a brand new lexus 4x4 as family car, husband works like mad in restaurant so he doesn't drive much but when he does, he drives a brand new vw golf, they live in nice part of town where houses are at least 1/2 million. their next door neighbour is typical middleclass angmo, husband's family is rich but husband & wife still have to work in office jobs to pay off a typical 20yr mortgage on a 1/2 million property. The Chinese family are migrants that came over with not a lot but still made it up to that level of living standard.

in Germany it is slightly different, there have a economic model that has driven the country on to economic success, google "Mittlestand" i think wherever u end up & have this kind of mentality.. success will soon come.

7. Those who do not have high academic qualification, can always consider starting your own business or investments.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't comment on those with family commitments but for the singles without too much liabilities, why not give a try while you are young? Those that have started a family with a 30 year HDB loan and a car loan will probably find it impossible to let go of SG.

Bro, i have family commitment. BUT that is also my biggest motivation to move out of this shit hole.

Plan is for me to setup shop first while family suffers here.

Bring them over when all is setup, then never look back. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
immigration and customs at u.s. entry points many decades ago would ask 3rd world travellers (sinkie passports included) "here for holiday? where will you stay? do you have sufficient funds?"
Between "I left Singapore with 10 dollars" and "I was lucky to land a job in US" he may have stopped somewhere else, JB for instant

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, i have family commitment. BUT that is also my biggest motivation to move out of this shit hole.

Plan is for me to setup shop first while family suffers here.

Bring them over when all is setup, then never look back. :biggrin:

00intro1.jpg

Your family will not suffer in PAPLand ; there is NO sufferings in PAPLand

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
after Kinana any bro want to start a thread for this fuckee ?

No thank you - I don't deserve this honour.
You even took notice - take care before you are afflicted with chronic gastritis or adenocarcinoma ....

I was already on my way.... use your brain to learn a little.

Two Buddhist Monks were on a journey, one was a senior monk, the other a junior monk.
During their journey they approached a raging river and on the river bank stood a young lady. She was clearly concerned about how she would get to the other side of the river without drowning.

The junior monk walked straight past her without giving it a thought and he crossed the river. The senior monk picked up the woman and carried her across the river. He placed her down, they parted ways with woman and on they went with the journey.

As the journey went on, the senior monk could see some concern on the junior monk's mind, he asked what was wrong. The junior monk replied, "how could you carry her like that? You know we can't touch women, it's against our way of life".
The senior monk answered, "I left the woman at the rivers edge a long way back, why are you still carrying her?"

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your family will not suffer in PAPLand ; there is NO sufferings in PAPLand

I know. Sigh, these dumb fucks must be masterbating to their CPF statement to see the old folks suffering in PAPLand.

informal-recycling-collection-by-elderly.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left Spore with $10 in my wallet...but I was lucky to land a job in the US with H1B which in those days were easy to apply. Money was good , cost of living low, I have paid off 2 houses and my car. I am enjoying a good life which I can only dream in my childhood when I watched TV. If I have stayed in Spore, I am 100% sure I can only drive a taxi by now.

Well done my fren!! in Sickapoorean under the Leegime it will make you work till you're old, why? the HDB u bought
make you pay till your CPF is empty, when you retire there nothing left, no choice u have to work,
and every Sickpoorean won't dare to offend this notorious gahmen or your job is GONE!

Therefore qwai qwai put your head down and work like a fool! In Sickapoor there 's no chance of you
becoming a Tau kay (Boss) with the gahmen RED TAPE you go bankrupt before you even started!!

My fren migrated to Canada recently he's 55 years old yet he can get a job there earning $C5000.00!!
and driving a Lexus 350 he cant even dream off if he's in Sickapoor!! Stupid Toilet paper costing $100K
before u even see the car!! COE is really sucking the citizen DRY of all the resources and financial saving.

There's no age discrimination in Canada unlike Sickapoor you 're written off the shelf if you're above 40 years old!!
let alone if you're above 50s!

On the other hand if you're 88 years old you are considered young and will be paid 3 million dollars!!
But you must join as member of the Leegime!! Expensive entrance fee!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done my fren!! in Sickapoorean under the Leegime it will make you work till you're old, why? the HDB u bought
make you pay till your CPF is empty, when you retire there nothing left, no choice u have to work,
and every Sickpoorean won't dare to offend this notorious gahmen or your job is GONE!

Therefore qwai qwai put your head down and work like a fool! In Sickapoor there 's no chance of you
becoming a Tau kay (Boss) with the gahmen RED TAPE you go bankrupt before you even started!!

My fren migrated to Canada recently he's 55 years old yet he can get a job there earning $C5000.00!!
and driving a Lexus 350 he cant even dream off if he's in Sickapoor!! Stupid Toilet paper costing $100K
before u even see the car!! COE is really sucking the citizen DRY of all the resources and financial saving.

There's no age discrimination in Canada unlike Sickapoor you 're written off the shelf if you're above 40 years old!!
let alone if you're above 50s!

On the other hand if you're 88 years old you are considered young and will be paid 3 million dollars!!
But you must join as member of the Leegime!! Expensive entrance fee!

We are the RICHES cuntry in World!! but poor old lady & old men still have to dig thru Rubbish bin in the heartland,
whilst papaya enjoying million dollar salary!! Poor ppl in Sickapoor are abandon by the social welfare system!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
got one relative ran to usa from ipoh. that was some 20 years ago.
he got primary school standard and engrish no good. and no money type.
4 , 5 years later , his family in ipoh said he was doing quite well.
now he usa shittizen and owned a house.

also long ago , one colleague sold his 3room hDb and migrated to phillipine
with a pilipino girl. built a nice house in some remote country side (the girl's village)
and lived a life without worry about money.

in short to get the FUCK out of Sinking Land , Just Do It. Cheong.
that is what the chinese from china are doing. they come and stay on to make money.
those lucky ones make the target before they get caught. they do this all over the world , in japan , australia.

sinkie brave enough or not ?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can chop liao.. I left Spore at the peak of Asian currency crisis when I lost almost 100K in the stock market and still carried 20K student loan debt. So the thread is asking whether you can emigrate with little$$$...I said absolutely because I left with nothing but debt on my back!
i chop too if only $10 cash. can't even get a cheap ride out of airport.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can chop liao.. I left Spore at the peak of Asian currency crisis when I lost almost 100K in the stock market and still carried 20K student loan debt. So the thread is asking whether you can emigrate with little$$$...I said absolutely because I left with nothing but debt on my back!

Someone once told me that you don't need a big fat bank account to leave this fuck place (but that helps of course), what you need is a big enough balls to dare take the first step. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want something badly, you will do whatever it takes to get it. Most sinkees don't want to live a better life, that's why they are not committed to leave the sinking tiny dot.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone once told me that you don't need a big fat bank account to leave this fuck place (but that helps of course), what you need is a big enough balls to dare take the first step. :biggrin:
i always like that line used here....

The cowards never started, the weak died along the way, only the strong arrived.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but for the singles without too much liabilities, why not give a try while you are young?
You mean also to include those who are the "new" singles too. Greener pastures, even for common law spouse or constant companion?:p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone asked me: "what if you fail to make it?"

Seriously, never think about it. No time to think about failures or what is going to happen next?

Since decision already made, just do it. If really fail to make it, then will worry when it happens. No point worrying about something that might or might not happen.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's still an exaggeration. you could carry a lot of cash while still running away from your debt.