• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious how to get PR/citizenship overseas, the easy way...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a poltical struggle to using migrations to increase population growth to fill up their population by stealing from other countries with brain drain and wealth transfer attached....

Be wary these days stealing brains and wealth for population growth is getting more fierce and inundated in 2020 and beyond.

Birth rate is 0.8 baby to 1 couple in many countries... longkang economy coming...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure why they would want to be interviewed by the SPH presstitutes. I would have told them to fuck off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope the kid renounces his citizenship and/or don't come back.

SAF/Mindef wants more warm bodies for NS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro that was the 1st of many reason i migrated i dont want my son or sons to be abuse in NS like i kena.

The pappies are so paranoid about boys escaping NS... I remember when I hit a certain age (12? 13?), my passport's validity was reduced to only one year. :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are dickhead. Let yr son get military training good for his future. Take up arms is a alpha male duty to serve his own country to protect his family and assets...
In WW2 find out Aus history how they dragged civilian boys on the streets into army trucks and just for 1 week training only send to Singapore to fight the Japs.

These boys never seen an Asian or Japs before and face frontline to be slaughtered by the Japs.

Congratulations, yr son will be next if war broke up and u will regret yr CAQ attitude toward national service to protect his family...

Going to Australia where they are weak in arm races and dare to bad mouth big gunboats China.... 不知死 红毛鬼.

U said u kenna abused... show and tell what were the abuse?
A kittke bit of shouted at, kicked at is nothing when the enemy raped yr wife and daughter, or poke son kahchng, that is more painful...

bro that was the 1st of many reason i migrated i dont want my son or sons to be abuse in NS like i kena.

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are dickhead. Let yr son get military training good for his future. Take up arms is a alpha male duty to serve his own country to protect his family and assets...
In WW2 find out Aus history how they dragged civilian boys on the streets into army trucks and just for 1 week training only send to Singapore to fight the Japs.

These boys never seen an Asian or Japs before and face frontline to be slaughtered by the Japs.

Congratulations, yr son will be next if war broke up and u will regret yr CAQ attitude toward national service to protect his family...

Going to Australia where they are weak in arm races and dare to bad mouth big gunboats China.... 不知死 红毛鬼
lol u can say whatever u want it still doesnt bother me at all like they say a empty barrel makes the loudess sound :smile:
having a good laugh here :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies are so paranoid about boys escaping NS... I remember when I hit a certain age (12? 13?), my passport's validity was reduced to only one year. :rolleyes:
bro the reason why we guys have to serve NS is to be brainwashed and be a YES MEN so that when we out in the working world whatever our managers ask us to do we dare not to say NO.
i glad i left and know that my son (if i have one) dont have to waste his 2 years in national slavery bro.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bro the reason why we guys have to serve NS is to be brainwashed and be a YES MEN so that when we out in the working world whatever our managers ask us to do we dare not to say NO.
i glad i left and know that my son (if i have one) dont have to waste his 2 years in national slavery bro.
Which country did you migrate to?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u want yr son to be taught from young that one can make a different, or change the world, where most failed miersably...

Knn, CAQ.... wait till u get arsefuck by enemy...

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going to Australia where they are weak in arm races and dare to bad mouth big gunboats China.... 不知死 红毛鬼.

U said u kenna abused... show and tell what were the abuse?
A kittke bit of shouted at, kicked at is nothing when the enemy raped yr wife and daughter, or poke son kahchng, that is more painful...
Haha stewpig chink have slave mentality
Born a slave always a slave

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u want yr son to be taught from young that one can make a different, or change the world, where most failed miersably...

Knn, CAQ.... wait till u get arsefuck by enemy...
stop living in the past la move on.
i wont be replying any more dont want to waste my time :smile: