• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to f88k this motherf88ker - Alex Kwan ?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
This motherf88ker, Alex Kwan, is from Hong Kong and dare to send this sort of threats to Singapore companies !!

To all Bros here, how to f88k this motherf88ker ??

Please read the faxed letter after my message.

I dun even use such f88k up product, give me WINRAR anytime !! WinZip ? Pui... f88k it dead !! If he calls me, I will f88k all his f88king family members, f88king Hum Ka Chan !!!

Chow Chee Bye... Damned Dulan................

Here's the letter:

WinZip Computing
A Corel Company
Web: www.winzip.com
e-mail: [email protected]

2008, October

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Attention: Corporate Compilance

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Alex Kwan and I am writing on behalf of WinZip Computing.

It has come to our attention that many organizations use WinZip software without a license or use more copies than the license allows. In many cases, this is unintentional and the result of employees downloading an evaluation version from the Internet or accidentally duplicating the software on a new PC without removing it from the old PC.

This is often a gradual process and happens without the knowledge of the IT Administrator, making it difficult for well-intentioned organizations (like XXXXXXXXXXX) to remain compliant with the WinZip License Agreement.

Therefore, we respectfully request that you conduct an internal compliance audit to ensure that XXXXXXXXXXX does not use any unlicensed copies of WinZip.

I will call you in the upcoming weeks so that I can document your compliance based on the number of licensed WinZip copies within your organization and the total number of confirmed WinZip users.

We are hopeful that XXXXXXXXXXX can appreciate the need for this type of communication in a world that is increasing susceptible to non-compliance. Our fully licensed users make it possible for us to develop and distribute our software at a very affordable price.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at +852 2574 3349 or [email protected] if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Alex Kwan
WinZip Computing, A Corel Company
[email protected]
Tele: +852 2574 3349

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people still need winzip with new technologies like a thumb drive? Since owning a 2GB Kingston USB thumb drive, I've never used WinZip. Now, I used a 8GB Kingston USB thumb drive.

So tell me, is there anyone out there who still uses WinZip or any other compression software? If so, why do you still need winzip?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole idea about zipping the file is that you could encrypt the file with password. So, the intended party could only unzip it if he has the password. This keeps noisy fellas out.

But, Winzip is just an IUD (Lemon) for Camels !! Who the f88k will use it. I DUN, that's for sure. Give me WINRAR any time. But, this motherf88ker, Alex Kwan, sent such nonsensical fax to every mothers' sons in Singapore.

Who the f88k he thinks he is !!

Why do people still need winzip with new technologies like a thumb drive? Since owning a 2GB Kingston USB thumb drive, I've never used WinZip. Now, I used a 8GB Kingston USB thumb drive.

So tell me, is there anyone out there who still uses WinZip or any other compression software? If so, why do you still need winzip?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

winzip?....still around?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you should write him a reply saying that you dun use winzip in your company. Why are you so angry?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angry because this motherf88ker is spamming my fax machine with junk and the content of the fax is threatening disguised as merely verifying.

This is purely BULLYING !!! And, I hate it !!

I think you should write him a reply saying that you dun use winzip in your company. Why are you so angry?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angry because this motherf88ker is spamming my fax machine with junk and the content of the fax is threatening disguised as merely verifying.

This is purely BULLYING !!! And, I hate it !!

Then use his e-mail and send it to a spamming site. They would love to send junk mails to his Inbox.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn... go n f88king tell him dat his f88king outdated product can still be easily hacked even today!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..... no way that I am going to tell that motherf88ker !!

By telling herm, it will help winzip to improve. I would rather let it go out of date and die of natural DEATH !!!

knn... go n f88king tell him dat his f88king outdated product can still be easily hacked even today!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha..... no way that I am going to tell that motherf88ker !!

By telling herm, it will help winzip to improve. I would rather let it go out of date and die of natural DEATH !!!

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. pm Lee if anyone Leed the hacked version... n pls dun f88king complain why not latest version!!!

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
WinZip is useles... I recommend WinRAR or 7-zip .... better and more effficient than winzip.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Yup, 7-Zip is free and the best

http://www.7-zip.org/

Kuntakunte, you should reply him and say "sorry I used 7-zip"

7-zip will drive winzip crazy because 7-zip is freeware and open source.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kuntakinte go n tell dat f88ker "i dun like n will neva use ur f88king product... u can come cum n ZIP up for me after i pee!!!" :rolleyes: