• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to don't spend money and enjoy during retirement

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has exquisite skills. Bro chootchiew is a very accomplished artist. Don't have to worry for him.

Living_statue_Vienna.jpg

Rotfl . This really depict the job I will be retiring from soon.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No More ChicKening for me; i haVe since invested in a High Powered MobiLe Vacuum cLeaner;
As and when i wouLd want to the ToXins to be purged .:biggrin:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic how is your condition now? You should slow down your life to stress your body less.

thank you. you dunno. i work hard then make myself occupied then i will be more strong.

遇强则强。

i also dunno my condition, sometime good sometime bad. kidney function left 30%

if less than 15% need dialysis.

走一步算一步

see how. plan for the worst, do for the best. that is

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you. you dunno. i work hard then make myself occupied then i will be more strong.

遇强则强。

走一步算一步

Sis if what u said is true u should rest and do prayers.
What is the chance to have kidney transplant in sg ?

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis if what u said is true u should rest and do prayers.
What is the chance to have kidney transplant in sg ?

i dun like that kind of lifestyle and i dun think sick people always have to stay at home and pray pray.
i believe in myself not god. god cant help me.

kidney transplant..i dunno..it is illegal in singapore if you buy organ from others. but if family/friends willing to give u, then another story.

my doctor also encourage us to have a job.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun like that kind of lifestyle and i dun think sick people always have to stay at home and pray pray.

kidney transplant..i dunno..it is illegal in singapore if you buy organ from others. but if family/friends willing to give u, then another story.

Orh. I hear u

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ic. Wish u well .worst case do dialysis lor people can survive till old age also. You have alot of money so less a big burden on expense. I always see from drama family donate not sure in real life how feasible

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ic. Wish u well .worst case do dialysis lor people can survive till old age also. You have alot of money so less a big burden on expense. I always see from drama family donate not sure in real life how feasible

some of the people i knew . even with dialysis, they also live well.

less complaint more gratitude.

so you should cherish your everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

遇强则强。

走一步算一步

Oh i mean slow down the life to give the body more rest and more time to cook and eat well. Won't help your condition?