• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How to defend yourself against Pommie bashing in trouble time todayy

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fired back cal them ageing population, greyed hair population, 0:8: 1 low birth rate population unsustainable for economic growth in 2000- 2019....

Need wealthy Asian Chibese wealth to provide continue economic boom for yr dying country...

Shut up and start kowtow say thanks to every Chnese you meet on streets and lanes....

Wealthy Asian Chinese are your lifeline saving you Pommie from economic death.... hahaha

Btw, if All Chinese and other countries leave 5 eye BE will see true picture of greying aging population slow economic death and self extinction of a nation....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fired back cal them ageing population, greyed hair population, 0:8: 1 low birth rate population unsustainable for economic growth in 2000- 2019....

Need wealthy Asian Chibese wealth to provide continue economic boom for yr dying country...

Shut up and start kowtow say thanks to every Chnese you meet on streets and lanes....

Wealthy Asian Chinese are your lifeline saving you Pommie from economic death.... hahaha

Btw, if All Chinese and other countries leave 5 eye BE will see true picture of greying aging population slow economic death and self extinction of a nation....

I'm quite surprised you're quite ignorant of the breaking news that marriage in China is at an all-time low. Birth rates are declining too.

https://finance.sina.com.cn/china/gncj/2019-08-23/doc-ihytcitn1369089.shtml

Also, I bet the chances of a regime becoming extinct are much higher if it has to produce propaganda music videos like this:

Even the peasants are forced to sing along:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm quite surprised you're quite ignorant of the breaking news that marriage in China is at an all-time low. Birth rates are declining too.

Also, I bet the chances of a regime becoming extinct are much higher if it has to produce propaganda music videos like this:

This shows just how fucking stupid the chinks are. Even worse than the 70% sinkies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, which nation oredi died in 2019, the 5 eyed BE aging population????

Enjoy yr free stay in melbourn and wait for Chinese bashing and u are one of the victim.... hope u died set example of this troubled rime...

I will curse at you to be bashed....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard Burmese, yr mother shd born in in Burma, sanctioned by US for 20 years, .... and start monk begging for free lunch at the expense of Brahmin neh who sit under banyan tree all day stating the obvious to the poor,.

no money and poor, act like a monk beg for food... cheat own people...

This shows just how fucking stupid the chinks are. Even worse than the 70% sinkies.