• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to decline 'other services'

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to a few places advertising massage. However, even when I made it quite clear that I only want massage, they tried to hard-sell to take up 'other services' which I politely decline. Of course, they were not too happy just to earn for massage.

How to decline as I wd like to go back for massage only which was reasonably good? :smile::eek:

juz say no.

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to decline 'other services'

Just tell them, if it is Free, then "Yes" if need to pay, then "No". So next time, they will not ask you anymore. :biggrin:
Better still, don't go, there is no opportunity for them to offer "other services"

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple just go to a proper clean massage joint, they actually do exist.

am aware of such 'clean' massage places but these are very expensive and they always hard-sell packages after you try one session of about $80per hr. worse, their massage not that satisfying. that's why i tried those $30 - $40 per hr massage ads, good but annoyed with their offer of other services. i felt bad to go back again for the massage unless i give them $10 tips next visit.:eek: